1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Buying Scientific writing

Discussion in 'Content Creation' started by mads, Jan 20, 2018.

Hi,

I'm looking for a writer with a background in physics, so he/she can write a very technical/scientific article.

PM if you have a scientific background and are able to write very technical/scientific articles.

Please include the following in your PM:
    - your scientific background (degree, experience)
    - your email address

Thanks,
    Mads

mads, Jan 20, 2018 IP
  2. gseoanalyst

gseoanalyst Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    Hello,
    I am a quick, efficient, and detail-oriented writer with a strong work ethic in Best Writing Service . I am self-motivated and have over 15+ years experience in documentation writing, customer service, corporate training, public speaking, business process and system analysis/design, operations/administrative management, team building, improvisational skills teaching and client needs assessment. I am outgoing and very customer focused. I pride myself on meeting the needs of the client and have the instincts and listening skills to succeed. Please let me know if you are interested in our Best Writing Service.

gseoanalyst, Jan 24, 2018 IP