1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling scientific genius

Discussion in 'Sites' started by dude55, Jun 19, 2019.

Seller's Notes

Fully Automated Science Facts Blog + Great Bonuses

BIN AND GET A SECOND BLOG. CLICK ME

Premium designed website with videos about Science Facts and everything related to it. No experience needed. Runs 100% on autopilot, new articles and videos are being added every few hours.

This website is built on the latest WordPress version, which means that it is very easy to use and completely beginner friendly. No programming or coding is required. Everything comes with a user friendly interface. It’s great for beginners.

You don’t need to have any special knowledge about websites. In the email I send out to the winner, I explain everything step by step on how to run the website.

Additionally this website setup to run on autopilot, which means it automatically posts new content every day, and updates itself, so no maintenance is required.

Very easy for beginners to make some extra income with little work.

Earn money with Amazon, Clickbank, Google AdSense or any advertising program of your choice. You don’t need any experience. This website is fully automated.

The winner will receive a list of advertising programs and instructions on how to earn money on them.

===================WEBSITE FEATURES========================

• No experience needed
    • Perfect for beginners
    • Premium Fully Licensed Theme
    • User friendly design that allows changes
    • I am using a theme on website, which has 100s of design options, so that the design of every website can be completely changed. Layout, width, structure, color, design, everything can be changed so that you can change the website if you wish.
    • Premium Fully licensed Plugin
    • Responsive design – looks great on laptops, tablets and phones
    • Beautiful slider
    • 100% automated
    • New articles and videos are being automatically added every few hours
    • Supports multiple ad networks
    • Supports affiliate programs
    • Flexible layout with many choices of adds placement
    • Easy monetization set up
    • WordPress Latest Version
    • SEO Plugin installed
    • Full Social Media support – Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, Google+, Pinterest, Linkedin, Instagram, YouTube
    • Anti-Spam Plugin installed
    • Contact form installed
    • Privacy Policy page included – Important for affiliate and ad networks
    • Terms and conditions page included – Important for affiliate and ad networks
    • Disclaimer page included – Important for affiliate and ad networks
    • About us page pre-created
    ===================EARN MONEY==============================

There are many ways that you can earn money

• This website supports multiple ad spaces, where you can place your ad code from your advertising partner, such as Google AdSense, Amazon, PropellerAds etc.
    • Amazon Affiliate Program - You earn commissions from items purchased in amazon stores (on site affiliate links).
    • Clickbank Affiliate Program
    • Ad Spaces, banners on your website to advertise third party business.
    • Other Affiliate Programs
    ===================WHAT YOU WILL RECEIVE=====================

• Full ownership of the complete website including domain.
    • Fully customized premium theme including all plugins.
    • I will transfer the domain into your ownership.
    • I will transfer the complete website to your hosting account.
    • Fully licensed Premium Theme that you can use straight away to boost your business needs. – Worth $99.00
    • Fully licensed Premium Plugin that allows automation - $29.00
    • Full email support. My support is not limited to only 30 days after sale, but I offer support for as long as you have the website. Whenever you have a question I will be happy to help.
    • The winner will receive a list of advertising programs and instructions on how to earn money on them.
    ===================BONUS====================================

1. If you purchase this website for the Buy it now price I will host your website FREE OF CHARGE on my premium high speed server for 12 months. – Worth $120.00

2. Amazon Affiliate Handbook

3. How to drive traffic to your new website Handbook

4. Amazon Best-Seller SEO Step by Step- The Complete Beginner's Guide to Getting Traffic from Google

5. The Amazon income guide

6. Wordpress-all-in-one-for-dummies Handbook - Features eight minibooks that cover what you need to know in depth, including WordPress basics, setting up the software, exploring the dashboard, publishing your site with WordPress, using SEO and social media, customizing the look of your site, using plug-ins, and running multiple sites with WordPress

7. Facebook Advert Videos Tutorials

===========================================================

Google AdSense

• If you already have an active AdSense account with multiple other websites approved, then the chances are much higher that Google approves websites with duplicate content. In case Google does not approve the website for AdSense you will need to add few unique articles to the website.
    • If you do not already have an AdSense account, you would need to create a new one. When applying for a new Google AdSense account, Google wants your website to have unique content, and the starter websites I am selling are automated, and therefore use duplicate content (articles and videos). You will have to write a few of your own articles and add them to the website, this will help to be accepted by Google AdSense.
    Please note, Google has made is harder to be accepted into their AdSense program, they will most likely reject your first few applications. It takes a few attempts until they accept an application.

In the email I send out to the winner, I include a list of 15 advertising programs where you can sign up at, which are good alternatives until you have been accepted into Google AdSense.

===========================================================

If you have any questions please send me a PM.

dude55, Jun 19, 2019 IP