1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Fails to Explain God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wptheme, Dec 10, 2010.

1. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You guys crack me up :D

BRUm, Sep 13, 2011 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Gworld seems to think that he gets infractions because I report his posts.

The reality is, he attacks me, and I sink to his level and attack him back (because it amuses me) and then I get an infraction for doing it.

The difference? I don't bitch about the infraction. I get one when he gets one, of this much I am sure.

Every few months he starts making islamic blow job comments (maybe that's a Canada thing?) and I bait him and return the insults. It's really just a matter of a race to see who gets the ban first. So far, it's always Gworld.

I doubt he even realizes what a tool he really is. He brings all this on himself every time.

I guess the key difference between us is that I actually contribute more here of value. He on the other hand spends 99.99999% of his time attacking Romanians, DMOZ editors, and long time contributors. I've never seen a single post of value from him. Nor have I seen a post from him that did not contain some type of racist, bigoted, homophobic, or homosexual reference.

I really meant it when I said his presence here is making me have second thoughts about whether or not abortion should be a right.

Mia, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  3. Rukbat

Rukbat Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Science doesn't explain God because science explains objective evidence, and there's never been any objective evidence of any god. (The key here is the word "objective".)

Science doesn't explain many things. That isn't a fault of science, it's a fault of the people who demand that science explain everything. Science doesn't do that, religion does. (Even though most of the "explanations" are made up and fall apart under scrutiny.)

Rukbat, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  4. Grimm

Grimm Peon

Best Answers:
    Well of course religion does explain everything. How can you argue when some book says that some ghost up in the clouds created everything. How can you even question that? :D

Grimm, Sep 14, 2011 IP
  5. BRUm

BRUm Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Pictures really do say a thousand words!

god2.jpg

BRUm, Sep 15, 2011 IP