1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Science Fails to Explain God

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by wptheme, Dec 10, 2010.

1. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your response Solar Products. You wouldn't happen to have a reference to the section of the Quran that states:
    1) That all of Adam and Eve's offspring were twins
    2) That twins from different pairs would marry each other and reproduce
    3) That the many laws of the Qur'an that forbid incest were not applicable to these people?

In my reading thus far, I have only found Quranic verse that condemns mating with your sister, cousin, uncle, aunt, mother, etc.

http://www.islamicity.com/mosque/QURAN/4.htm
    Another question. Given the extremely high rate of life ending birth defects caused by inbreeding, if all of Adam and Eve's offspring had offspring by incestuous inbreeding, would it be safe to say the lineage of the great prophets is littered with a bunch of inbred retards? I point it out not to be disrespectful, but there is a large body of research done on the subject, and the science behind it seems quite settled.

[Edit]Did a little digging for some modern day examples of incest causing birth defects, and this is what I came up with:

[video=youtube;KdRFWfnbCX0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KdRFWfnbCX0[/video]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
    Obamanation, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  2. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I would ask for my money back from that college after paying so much money I get to spend hrs listening to their opinions on the facts of life..........

Laceygirl, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  3. stOx

stOx Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Another outing of this fatuous, made up account of an event that never happened. Is anything the religious think based in reality or is it literally all made up?

stOx, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  4. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    Sister fuckers. Icky.

Of course, I can't really be grossed out -- because this is just your sick fantasy and it never really happened

It's some retarded kid's fantasy of what it would be like to actually win an argument one time... just one time.

Will.Spencer, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  5. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    But then again half of the people in the politics forum have already lost the argument by automatically being poor role example of the human race for continuously thrashing other people.

6. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    I cry myself to sleep every night thinking about how I should be more kind to stupid people. :p

Will.Spencer, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  7. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Quote of the Year in P&R .

Hey does anyone think we should have a gala for the activities in P&R in 2010 ? I propose Mia & Will for judges since they are the true veterans (OG as some would say)

ApocalypseXL, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  8. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I propose almost everyone deserses to be gassed who regularly talking in the P&R. I am not joking.

9. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    Since I undoubtedly am not one of the "almost" I second the motion as a humanitarian gesture for everlasting harmony.

Breeze Wood, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  10. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Then what kind of gas would you like for yourself ? Mustard ? Sarin ? Cyanide ?

ApocalypseXL, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  11. djdestruction

djdestruction Peon

Best Answers:
    LaceyGirl is a killa. Watch out errybody! But seriously, if God existed, wouldnt this world just be a much more peaceful place?

djdestruction, Dec 11, 2010 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  12. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:

Bad things that happen are either a test or a punishment.

The punishments causes people to repent and stop wrongdoings etc.

The trials, are a test for you to see if you are sincere, or one of those people that when they are tested they give up.

Without God's revelations I think there would be hell on earth, who else would instruct us to be good, kind and merciful to one another? The truth is that they took all good morals from religion. Have a look at how some of the atheists behave on P&R, and you will see the result of Godlessness.

If you say, that there is no God, because there is evil, then what you are believing is that mass killers like Hitler will get away with what they have done, and we both know that is not fair.

Last edited: Dec 11, 2010
    IsraeI, Dec 11, 2010 IP
  13. laxman363

laxman363 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Good story. I usually skip to the arguements in the next posts after seeing the length but this made me read on and on. It would have been better to replace "Muslim" with "Human" and allah with god as it would be more universal.

laxman363, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  14. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    So when a baby dies of SIDS, it's a message from God for the baby to repent and stop wrongdoings? :p

Life isn't fair; deal with it.

Will.Spencer, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  15. Breeze Wood

Breeze Wood Peon

Best Answers:
    You answer your question yourself with your own answer.

Breeze Wood, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  16. Will.Spencer

Will.Spencer NetBuilder

Best Answers:
    That was the point BW. :p

You remind me of an old saying, "He who laughs last, didn't get the joke."

Will.Spencer, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  17. IsraeI

IsraeI Peon

Best Answers:
    Babies who die, will not be judged in the hereafter, they go to paradise, call it compensation. What is a small amount of suffering for a period of time compared to eternal bliss? There is no comparison.

The baby who had an illness and died etc, becomes a trial for the mother/father, and for society in general, so they may be grateful that God did not create them that way.

If God wanted he would have created you with one eye on your shoulder and the other one on the top of your head, what use will be those eyes to you then? not much.

Or he would have created you like a tree, with no joints in your bones, you have the risk of breaking yourself when you attempt to e.g. bend your arm.

We need to see the opposite of good health, to recognize that we are healthy and thus become grateful, similarly we need to see poor in order to recognize that we are well off.

Bear in mind, that God does not have to give you nothing at all, we should never complain, that thing that God took away, or never gave you, is not yours, and you should never complain.

The intent of God is not evil, but the result of that trial or punishment, which is that people will realize how well off that they are, they will repent and stop wrongdoings. Imagine someone who is doing sins 24/7, but he never gets a wake up call? it's a mercy to send him a punishment for him to get back to doing good and refraining from bad.:

"Do men think that they will be left alone on saying, 'We believe,' and that they will not be tested? We did test those before them, and Allah will certainly know those who are true from those who are false" (Quran, 29: 2-3).

"Be sure we shall test you with something of fear and hunger, some loss in goods, lives and the fruits (of your toil) but give glad tidings to those who patiently persevere. Those who, when misfortune strikes them, say: �Indeed we belong to Allah and to Him is our return. Those are the ones upon whom are blessings and mercy from their Lord and it is those who are rightly guided.� [S�rah al-Baqarah: 155] "

People think that being rich and never experiencing problems is the best thing that can happen to you, nay, this is a terrible thing, because you have the risk of becoming arrogant, proud, thinking that you have accumulated everything yourself, you forget God, and in some cases reject Him, because you think you are on top of the world and nothing can touch you. This is why it's good for you to go through hardships:

"When Allah desires good for someone, He tries him with hardships." [Sah�h al-Bukh�r�]

What you understand to be "evil", could be a blessing in disguise.

God/Allaah is the All-Wise, and in everything there is a wisdom behind it, that you can sometimes see, and sometimes you cannot see it.

Last edited: Dec 12, 2010
    IsraeI, Dec 12, 2010 IP
  18. ApocalypseXL

Best Answers:
    Your God sucks , he sounds like a merciless SOB that would torture you in this life and in the afterlife .

ApocalypseXL, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  19. ChaosTrivia

ChaosTrivia Active Member

Best Answers:
    ;)
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLFliTyydSs#t=1m

ChaosTrivia, Dec 13, 2010 IP
  20. Helvetii

Helvetii Notable Member

Best Answers:
    He's not even a girl. Here's your real Laceyboypretendingtobeagirl:

[video=youtube;cTTrbTl4rv0]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cTTrbTl4rv0[/video]

Since Menj, I have never seen anyone get embarrassed so badly over here. Personally I think he beats even Menj. All credit to Hecky for exposing him in Area51 subforum.

It's crazy that a girl changed her username from GrAveTzT, which is a username used here ( listed as male, in the same location as you are and has links in their signature to a website that you've posted about here in DP). As well as a YouTube account, with the same link to peerhut and videos of yourself looking..well..male, from Canada. There are also many other profiles from your old username, all listed as male.

Crazy.. huh

Last edited: Dec 13, 2010
    Helvetii, Dec 13, 2010 IP