1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Schema for wordpress

Discussion in 'WordPress' started by aman upadhayay, Jan 2, 2017.

Can any body suggest me the best method to implement schema in wordpress articles . i failed to find the appropriate plugin that add value to my posts and website ..
    if not plugin, any method to do that maually and get the code
    Thanks in Advance

aman upadhayay, Jan 2, 2017 IP
  2. themes4all

themes4all Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Hello there,

If you want to integrate a Schema.org on specific article, you can use this plugin : Link

If you want to add it on all pages, so you have to edit : single.php and all will depend on your theme structure... Plus the content of your website.. a documentation and example can be found here : https://schema.org/docs/gs.html

Goodluck

themes4all, Jan 24, 2017 IP
  3. WP Screamer

WP Screamer Member

Best Answers:
    As themes4all mentioned, All In One Schema.org Rich Snippets is a wonderful and powerful, easy to use plugin. I use this plugin on my Site along with the Author hreview plugin for articles that are reviews. Both plugins work well together with no conflicts on my Site, which is the latest Wordpress version

WP Screamer, Jan 25, 2017 IP