1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scare the crap out of your friends - Magic mind reading Website - Trick Revealed

Discussion in 'Movies, Music & TV' started by donny, Sep 5, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
    [​IMG]
    The Trick behind MrAlmighty.com - TOP SECRET!

I am Mr. Almighty. After living through thousands of years on the earth, going through many trials and tribulations, I have developed an unique, and miraculous new ability. I am capable of seeing through time and space, granting answers to any question within seconds.

Actually.... Not Really
    Okay, I lied. My name is not Mr. Almighty, I am not thousands of years old, and I do not have a sixth sense. MrAlmighty.com is a free prank site where you can trick your friends into believing that an imaginary person/thing is sitting at his desk, answering any question you throw at him using his amazing answer-finding powers. Of course, this is fake. However, this is so believable, a friend I tried it on had me change my shirt... 3 times. MrAlmighty knew what the color of what my shirt was every single time ;).

Video of it Working Live: http://www.mralmighty.com/trick1.html

How it Works
    It's really quite simple. The trick is in the petition box. Instead of typing the normal 'Please answer the following question, MrAlmighty:' or 'Please answer:', you type the answer to the question you are about to ask. You start this by typing a period. Notice that instead of a period, the letter 'P' appears in the petition text box. Continue to type the answer to your question, and instead of displaying what you type, it will display the default petition text. After you are finished typing your predestined answer, finish with another period. Then, go ahead and finish the petition sentence.

Example
    You type: .Blue.
    Box Displays: Please
    Question box: What color is the sky?
    MrAlmighty Answer: Blue

Video Explanation of Trick: http://www.mralmighty.com/trick2.html

Any Questions? Good luck, pranking your family/friends! Original Idea: Wizard 666, the spirit of Liza, and PeterAnswers.com

Thank you,

Donny
    Kinkarso.com Network

donny, Sep 5, 2007 IP
  2. sufi

sufi Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah.. I know a similar website (peteranswers.com) from long time. It looks just the same. I remember how I made my cousins stupid with this website.. lolz

sufi, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  3. ~Searinox

~Searinox Peon

Best Answers:
    Oh this is really cool!!

~Searinox, Sep 6, 2007 IP
  4. donny

donny Banned

Best Answers:
    Haha yup. Check this out:
    That's just great :). And guess what, I finally got it to Digg front page! woot!

donny, Sep 6, 2007 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.