1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scammer Destroyer

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Wrongfully Convicted, Jun 27, 2009.

I dont want to give myself too much credit, but i believe that I have been instrumental in exorcising two scammers from this forum: SAVVYTRAFFIC.NET and MW_Webdesigns (Matt). I was relentless in exposing them as they wer relentless in scamming me and others.

Yes, scammers are like roaches and it is hard to kill them, but I believe that with a proactive approach scammers will be very reluctant to come into DP so openly and brazenly. If you get scammed, even for $1, you should not hesitate to expose that scammer .

At the same time, do not take exposing scammers as a means to express dis-satisfaction of someone's work; that is not necessarily a scam. for instance, i had some header/logo work done and i was thoroughly dis-satisfied and expressed my concerns to the person that did it and he offered to revise it more to my liking free of charge, and the reason why it did not come out right the first time was because of lack of communication.
    So, do as much as you can between the two in pms or other means of private communications because once a persons rep has been damaged it is hard to recover.

I have been told by the powers that be that they do not get into the "personal" disputes.; however. I believe that there is a distinct difference between personal and outright thievery. Personal is when there is a disagreement as to what was to be done and for how much. Thievery is a person is paid and never heard from again and not producuing what he/she was paid to do. The latter deserves strict monitoring and attention by the powers that be, but ....

Anyway, if nothing else, expose scammers for the sake of preventing someone else from getting scammed. My complaints worked to that affect and I received a lot of IMs tellingme that because of my warnings they did not deal with the scammers.

That was worth more than the money that I lost.:)

Wrongfully Convicted, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  2. TheFounding

TheFounding Banned

Best Answers:
    Wow, you sure seem angry... :)

TheFounding, Jun 27, 2009 IP
  3. Wrongfully Convicted

Wrongfully Convicted Peon

Best Answers:
    Of course I am angry. Wouldnt you be if someone stole $225 from you AND then had the audacity to think that he was going to continue to get away with it by makin gappearances in this forum and scam others? Angry is an understatement ...

Wrongfully Convicted, Jun 28, 2009 IP
  4. Llone

Llone Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Do not confuse this company with the current Savvy Traffic Agency that just launched in 2021. They are not the same company. The new Savvy Traffic is amazing!

I bought a package for 1000 clicks from them and they sent me a 99.4% Tier 1 of REAL targeted traffic. I got a ton of sales, a 30% conversion rate!

The owner's name is Carlos, and you'll know who it is because their logo is a Lion and his website has his picture.

Their service is awesome!

Just bought another 1000 clicks and the sales keep coming in!

Llone, May 10, 2021 IP