1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SCAMMER ALERT user "iorgus" sorry for the delay DP I was extremely busy!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by liquidmedia, May 19, 2012.

1. iorgus

iorgus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I appreciate your opinions but you dont have all the facts. I want to clarify it.

Here are the facts:

I sold the site to the next buyer but when liquidmedia contacted me after a few days I decided to refund the other buyer since I sent to him just the domain name, he agreed with this, but the problems was with the domain name (ICANN dont allow a domain to be transfered twice from two different registrars). So I informed liquidmedia I will send another site as compansation until the first one will be ready for transfer.

So 2 sites for the same price
    !

Now, when the initial site its ready for transfer he started this revenge here an try to broke my reputation here.

Another thing you dont know its this:

He tried to block my Adsense account with invalid clicks!

Here its what he said:

"How do you think you was banned from adsense? Coincidence? You scammed the wrong one buddy. haha"

Thats all!

PS: Buddy (liquidmedia, aka Robert B.), remember I have your real name and I will use this information if you dont stop here!~

Last edited: Jun 6, 2012
    iorgus, Jun 6, 2012 IP
  2. Cucumba123

Cucumba123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    iorgus stop the bullshit, you broke the agreement. You did not have any rights to sell the site to someone else when you already got paid. In fact, I vouch for the mods to ban you.

Cucumba123, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  3. iorgus

iorgus Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Thats the reason I wanted to give him the site and a compensation!

iorgus, Jun 7, 2012 IP
  4. log0008

log0008 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Oh come on guys does it really need to go on and on - do it somewhere else please not in the open forum :(

log0008, Jun 7, 2012 IP