1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scammed by Fuller Interactive - How to get money back

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by RandomH3r0, Aug 20, 2008.

1. NukeHalcyon

NukeHalcyon Peon

Best Answers:
    For anybody still reading this, and wanting to know more about his whereabouts, I have a hot tip for you, for I have met the man in person:

-The man is now residing in Nashville, TN. He relocated sometime around the turn of last year. He makes routine trips back to this area for the holidays, or short vacations.
    -He still lists his permanent residence as 1310 N Huson, Tacoma WA, 98406, possibly to make it harder to track him down. I've driven by this house...man, what a ****hole of a place. I have my doubts that he even comes back to this place, upon his return. Probably just stays with friends.
    -He is now working with his partners on a new product called "Social Bandmaker." Run a search for the site. The main site has reportedly been at "imminent launch" status for almost a year. They were running a pre-order of their "Major Label Secrets Unveiled" product for a huge discount, and have since yet produced a product. My impression is that it is yet another scam, so do a little bit of inquiry on it. You'll find countless people on it's Facebook page wondering where the launch is. Seems pretty suspicious.
    -He has a Facebook - run a search for "Adam Fuller" and you should find him, in Tacoma, WA. He looks like some kind of hipster/emo reject.

For anybody reading this, hope this tips you off.

`Nuke

NukeHalcyon, Jan 10, 2011 IP
  2. jeremy van cleef

jeremy van cleef Peon

Best Answers:
    looks like your boy has popped up in Salem OR. He organized a rally march on the government to reopen businesses. Just google it. He is featured on most news publications on the event. https://www.instagram.com/p/B_tfDuGHtWp/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
    i'd say you all should add comments on as many of the publications you can find. I Have never worked with him but I do own my own agency and I am sick of seeing these fake creatives out there hurting the industry for all of us.

jeremy van cleef, May 3, 2020 IP
  3. robyries

robyries Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    And you bump old thread

robyries, May 3, 2020 IP