1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scam & trust websites

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by Forsh, Aug 31, 2016.

I was going through a few websites in this area of Colorado at 4747 Table Mesa Boulder: Boulder Marketing.

I notice a few of the websites had lots and lots of similar pages in the search results, a bunch of "trust or not trust" websites. There are so many, so I don't think they submitted one-by-one. Those are not editorial websites so I am wondering, is there a program, online tool, or app that bulk submits to several sites all at one time?

Forsh, Aug 31, 2016 IP
  2. MdIsmailHossain

MdIsmailHossain Member

Best Answers:
    You can use mywot, mcAfee siteAdvisor to check the site's reputation.

MdIsmailHossain, Sep 3, 2016 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    There used to be an SEO advantage in having those kinds of pages and they are easily created by bots - the advantage is long gone but the profile pages live on. People are more likely to be requesting their removal these days.

If you search you'll find there are still hundreds of web pages that promise to create "Web 2.0 profile pages" for you.
    Not what the OP was asking.

sarahk, Sep 5, 2016 IP