1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[SCAM] - TPMN aka Nutracash aka Shaw Enterprises (theperformancemarketingnetwork) - $7800 Owed

Discussion in 'Affiliate Programs' started by alien, Jan 10, 2023.

TPMN aka Nutracash aka Shaw Enterprises is refusing to pay us $7800 because they claim we were running an offer non-compliantly.

We have been running some traffic with them since Dec 2021. Payments were never made on time and always required me nagging them via email or skype to get paid. This should have been a red flag but we kept running as they had a few offers we couldn't find elsewhere.

I contacted them about payment again in Dec 2022 as they were behind several months in paying us. Was told it was a payment threshold issue (10k threshold) and asked for it to be lowered to 5k. Was told this would be changed the next day. Never received another payment from them.

We received an email on 13 Dec 2021 saying that Your account has been terminated without pay.

We had run various offers and approx $7800 payment is pending with them and when we ask for payment they basically refused to pay without giving a reason.

They have not responded to emails or Skype messages since. I sent a demand letter to Jason Shaw with no response.

Attached Files:

alien, Jan 10, 2023 IP
  2. ultra_sweet

ultra_sweet Member

Best Answers:
    So are they scammers? Could it be bankruptcy? Anyone else had worked with them?

ultra_sweet, Jan 16, 2023 IP
  3. alien

alien Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yup there scammers as they just block me from SKYPE and not replying to any emails

alien, Apr 21, 2023 IP