1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scam Jaman.com Jaman.com, please pay my commission USD $ 19,554.00

Discussion in 'eBay' started by Bonus4You.info, May 13, 2009.

1. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks, I hope so.

Bonus4You.info, May 15, 2009 IP
  2. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your reply.
    It's hard for me to do that since I am not in the US.

3. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes actually I am always moving on and marketing lots of good merchants. Jaman.com was one of the biggest merchant I promoted, but not the only one.

4. chibiz5

chibiz5 Peon

Best Answers:
    sorry to hear about that, you promoted the wrong guys! I hope you get your money soon!

chibiz5, May 15, 2009 IP
  5. bluearrow

bluearrow Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If the company going down it would be pretty hard for you to get your money. Good luck its worth trying everything since thats a big amount.

bluearrow, May 15, 2009 IP
  6. KCPA-TV

KCPA-TV Peon

Best Answers:
    We once purchased a "well known" affiliate software program directly from the programmer. It was late at night (Calif time) and he sold it to us for an unbelievably low cost (less than the regular $177) because it was an older version. Guess he wanted us to try it out then purchase the upgrade directly from him. I think he was split testing at that early hour, the regular price and the "almost free" low cost outdated version.

KCPA-TV, May 15, 2009 IP
  7. NormalAlex

NormalAlex Guest

Best Answers:
    If you made business through an affiliate managing company then it's them that owes you the money, not the bankrupt custommer of the affiliate company. Lets say the website did business through comission junction and you went to comission junction and promoted that program from the list, then it would be comission junction who owes you the money , you have no business with them (website going bankrupt)

NormalAlex, May 15, 2009 IP
  8. PlumGreekMob

PlumGreekMob Member

Best Answers:
    What city/state are they located in? would you split 50/50 with me if i can recover your money?

PlumGreekMob, May 15, 2009 IP
  9. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Now Jaman.com just left the affiliate network, but Jaman haven't gone down.
    If Jaman.com really bankruptcy, I & Linkshare will have nothing to do -_-

When an advertiser files for protection under the United States Bankruptcy Code, its intention is to either reorganize or liquidate its business pursuant to a certain plan. To give the debtor an opportunity to develop and implement the plan, the Bankruptcy Code provides that the filing results in an "automatic stay" that more or less "freezes" the situation as it exists at the time of filing. The automatic stay severely restricts LinkShare's ability to unilaterally terminate or take other action affecting the advertiser. Among other things, LinkShare is legally prohibited from suspending or terminating the advertiser's use of the network to conduct its affiliate program without the prior approval of the Bankruptcy Court.

10. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for your opinion. But Linkshare told me that I should contact Jaman.com directly since the merchant has already left them. The nice customer service is also helping me to try to communicate with Jaman.com.

11. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you very much for your suggestion.
    Linkshare customer service is helping me. I will contact you if they are not successful.

12. NormalAlex

NormalAlex Guest

Best Answers:
    Remember, do not treat affiliates like friends, they are not your friends, beware of them. While it's true that I just started a blog now making ~2-3$ per day, I have a good sense of law and justice. Listen up

What Linkshare owes you = All the money that you have made in leads and bonuses DURING the time that you have generated leads for that website through Linkshare (Linkshare is an affiliate pogram doing the transactions between advertisers and publishers if I understand well - correct me if im wrong).

What the website owes you = All the money you have made in leads and bonuses during the time you partnered directly with them and NOT through linkshare.

If you made all the money of those leads through Linkshare then they owe you every single penny. As I said, dont treat them like your friends because they dont care about you, theyre after your money.

Like me I have given shit to my affiliate manager of pepperjam affiliate network for not having told me that there we no "nofollow" links in their affiliate links and that I could get penalized by google for that... she said sorry and that theyll look into it supposedly...and rightly so.

Everyone was born with 2 arms and 2 legs, It wont be by acting as kindly as you are that you'll get things done or pose them a problem. I wish you all the best into getting your money back. Not paying someone that worked and sweated for you is shameful and disgusting - Usually I give small gifts for work well done on top of what I already pay to the man for services. Come on, Wake up and Stand up for yourself!!

NormalAlex, May 15, 2009 IP
  13. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Though I don't think what you said has anything to do with the Jaman.com scam

Bonus4You.info, May 16, 2009 IP
  14. uniquehoodia

uniquehoodia Peon

Best Answers:
    6K is alot of money + unpaid commisions, really hope you get them back mate :(

uniquehoodia, May 16, 2009 IP
  15. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    thank you for your reply.
    The unpaid commission from Jaman.com is $ 19,554.00, nearly 20K, not only 6K

16. NormalAlex

NormalAlex Guest

Best Answers:
    He spent 6k on adwords advertising for it and is owed 20k in unpaid comissions. At least I think you didint loose money out of your own pocket.

Shows that buying ads for referrals can be a profitable business if youve got the right affiliates

NormalAlex, May 16, 2009 IP
  17. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Yes I believe I was the most powerful affiliate for Jaman in March.
    Many days in March, with lots of targeted traffic bought from Google Adwords, I brought more than 1000 new valid users to Jaman.com website.

If Jaman's business runs OK, they should treat me nice and we could keep cooperation but not cheat me.
    But it seems that there may be some problems with Jaman's business, so Jaman.com just want to cheat their super affiliates, enjoys all the users I brought to them but reserves the commissions I deserved. I am not sure whether there are other super affiliates with Jaman.com also be scammed.

Actually I do lose money if Jaman.com doesn't pay me finally.

18. builditflipit

builditflipit Peon

Best Answers:
    How did you go from a couple bucks to a couple K then to 16k? Weird!

builditflipit, May 16, 2009 IP
  19. Bonus4You.info

Bonus4You.info Peon

Best Answers:
    Actually I have told this in my blog.
    I am a PPC marketer and only promoted jaman a little before Feb.
    On Feb, Jaman's affiliate manager emailed me and asked me about my marketing method. I told him. After three emails, he said
    "Given the great job that you have done for Jaman, we are willing to make an exception. So please continue using CPC for Jaman, and we will compensate you for your work."
    So I invested much more with Google Adwords for marketing Jaman.com , of course brought more and more users to Jaman on March.

20. speakaction

speakaction Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    waw...you earn big income...

You Should ask them..

speakaction, May 16, 2009 IP