1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scam Domain Regrister

Discussion in 'Domain Names' started by sambling, Jun 5, 2011.

I just want to put this out here so that people looking to get a domain for the first time don't use this service- http://www.onlydomains.com offer $15 NZ domains but they are a scam. I brought a domain from them and it came up with pending for a while. I thought thats a bit odd-don't domains usually regrister imediatly. A quick search of "only domains + scam" proved I was right. Luckily I put in a dispute at Paypal less than half an hour after I'd paid so only domains decided to give me my money back.

sambling, Jun 5, 2011 IP
  2. HundredProof

HundredProof Member

Best Answers:
    I cant understand how you guys buy domains from other places than GoDaddy and Namepros. But thanx for the input mate.

HundredProof, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  3. guru16

guru16 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    there are many choices available and godaddy etc don't offer .com.au domains

guru16, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  4. Card

Card Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You did a good by opening Dispute at Paypal.I hope u get your money back.dont ever buy from regsitrars u dont know.always buy from trusted and top registrars :)

Card, Jun 6, 2011 IP
  5. ExaMike

ExaMike Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you for the informative site.

We would not know it is a scam until we tried it! Luckily you are able to get back your money. If you did not to get back your money, what will you do? Will, just an if only sharing, if you don't mind :)

ExaMike, Jun 6, 2011 IP