1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

[SCAM ALERT!] AdNow is scamming publishers!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Animmex, Jun 1, 2017.

This is a follow up to this thread: https://forums.digitalpoint.com/threads/review-adnow.2801630/

Ohhhhh do i have some news for you, now granted i've seen scams but these guys really do take the cake, so the whole scam begins with the fact that you have to make $200 to cashout meaning depending on how large your website is it might take you days but it also might take a week or month.

After you request your first payment they will make up any story and will ban your website and your account meaning you will never get paid, basically they will blame it on bad conversion rates or click fraud whatever they feel like blaming it on.

Here is a copy and paste from the email you will receive:
    =================================================
    We regret to inform you that we had to block your account from our system.

Our moderators recorded a violation of the Terms of Use by your account.You can review the Terms and Conditions by visiting the page at our Terms of Use section: adnow.com/terms

If you have any questions, you may please send a ticket to our tech support at Adnow.com. We hope to work with you in future, under different circumstances.

We’re looking forward to hearing from you again, Your Adnow team

This message was created automatically by the system Adnow.

[​IMG]
    >>>>>>>>>>>>>> Then Support:
    ME:
    I got a message saying my website was blocked for absolutely no reason, if there was a problem you contact me you don't block my website or steal my money what is this?

your website got banned due to fraud clicks
    https://yadi.sk/i/M9aRnhT23JdCfo
    ME:
    This is utter BS, we have the best traffic of any website we don't have bot traffic, we don't try to defraud anyone and if you were to check my website you would see we work with MGID as well, and we never had a single problem with them except that we wanted a redundancy a second company in case we ever had any problems and they are very serious about quality control.

You will not steal my money for nonsense, I WANT MY MONEY, if you don't want to work with us anymore that's fine we will close the account AFTER you pay us.

sir we received number of clicks from specific ip addresses only and there were no conversions as well

and if website got banned ,sorry we do not pay

And there you are well what i said is true we do work with MGID a far more respectable company of which we never had a single problem with regarding our traffic quality but hey MGID is nothing compared to AdNow isn't it? (sarcasm over 9000)

Let my $200 spare a lot of people on the internet from falling for the AdNow Scam Fraud Bad Reputation Dishonesty and lets add a few more keywords here so google folks finds this thread (any more just reply to this thread and help out).

If you work with them i STRONGLY suggest you to stop now and quit while you're ahead they WILL NOT pay ever that's their business to scam people, and do you as an advertiser would like to work with scammers? do you want to associate your brand with a scammer? BOYCOTT THIS S*#%** F*@#%** company and let's burn them to the ground like they deserve.

Please share this with everyone you know in the business so you are aware and they will never get another victim ever again.

Last edited: Jun 1, 2017
    Animmex, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  2. Agent000

Agent000 Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I don't get it. If your traffic was really that good, they would be making a lot more money keeping you in the system, so what is the point of banning anyone just to keep the money?

Agent000, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  3. Animmex

Animmex Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Friend of mine also says that if there were no conversions from all their CPA campaigns how come i made $200, also if i were to be giving them bad traffic why only am i getting 'caught' when i try to ask for payment, well it's pretty obvious to me what they're doing and people have been telling me this isn't the first time they do that it's just that people get pissed and don't say anything, move on.

Animmex, Jun 1, 2017 IP
  4. kautsubh

kautsubh Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    yes adnow is scam ... i earn 55$ in month of jan and after 5 months they didn't paid me single $.
    they always gives stupid excuse. i generated 3 tickets ... did chat on there facebook page but they don't seems to care ...
    i think they will never give me my 55$
    image 1 - Copy.png a3 - Copy.png

I removed my email id and ticket number. ..
    but please stay away from adnow .. thank you

kautsubh, Jun 3, 2017 IP
  5. Rocksrahul784

Rocksrahul784 Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Ohh buddy. Same thing happened to me. They ate my 480$. They are big scam.

Rocksrahul784, Jun 14, 2017 IP