1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SCAM adblade.com SCAM

Discussion in 'Pay Per Click Advertising' started by Sarah Searcher, Jan 15, 2020.

Hello,

I worked as a publisher with adiant.com's adblade.com

adblade.com is running 30NET ( It means that, as they say, they pay the publisher in the first week, one month after the end of this month). For example, January profits are paid to you in the first week of March.

I worked with this thief in November. Two weeks have passed since January, and I have not received November earnings.

When I contacted them, they locked my account and no one answered me.

This adblade.com company has stolen all my profits:
    - November profits
    - December profit
    - And this month, January profits

I have taken legal action against this company.
    I will campaign to expose this company on all platforms.
    Soon I will hold a press conference and I will expose this company to the world ...

I invite anyone working or working with adblade.com
    And he did not receive his profits from this company to: Sued adblade.com to the following address:
    Secretary of State — Business Entities Section
    1500 11th Street
    Sacramento, CA 95814
    1-916-657-5448

For more information https://www.courts.ca.gov/9616.htm

Even if you do not have the ability to install a lawyer, all you have to do is send a lawsuit against adblade.com (Whatever your country) and I will be charged with the rest. It will return you all your rights with very large compensation.

For reference I represent a company. We are a company and adblade.com has stolen our profits.

Thank You!
    Kind Regards,

Sarah Searcher, Jan 15, 2020 IP
  2. tobysurf

tobysurf Active Member

Best Answers:
    Who is ablade? net 30 is too long as well

tobysurf, Feb 5, 2020 IP