1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Scaling your Facebook Ads profitably

Discussion in 'eCommerce' started by Chloe Tranter, May 30, 2021.

So, when it comes to running Facebook Ads for your eCommerce, you find that they're running well and bringing you sales... and then all of the sudden the numbers start fluctuating and become unreliable and unpredictable and you want to want grow to the next stage but you feel like you're stuck in a threshold of revenue you can't increase. What can you do in these situations? :(

Chloe Tranter, May 30, 2021 IP
  2. Melinda Covert

Melinda Covert Peon

Best Answers:
    I'd say the easiest way is too compare cost per acquisition of a user has acquired through the marketing channel but there are such other ways also which you can think apply them in your current campaigns. You can define the current ROI of your Facebook ad campaigns, tweaking the budget of current campaign, apply automation for the budget and so on. I had followed some of these steps for my influencer marketplace campaign and results.

Melinda Covert, Jun 3, 2021 IP