1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.
  2. Better Analytics for WordPress Get It Free

Sbi yuva visa card

Discussion in 'PayPal' started by mallelarr, Jan 27, 2011.

i have applied for SBI yuva visa card.i have applied for yuva visa card for online transactions for purchasing,paying bills etc.when i get the yuva visa card i have tried to do the transaction it asks for card number and cvv and in the next page it asks for username and password .so after searching the internet i have found that i have to register verified by visa registration,but after that's done igot the password but not the username .now what should i do.my bank people have no knowledge about the card.they are unable to provide no information .nothing.i have even contacted other branches.iam the only person having the card in my city. can i add sbi yuva visa card for paypal transactions.please help me about the above topics.if you are using yuva visa card please help

mallelarr, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  2. tuba

tuba Member

Best Answers:
    most probably you can't upload fund using Yuva card, you need credit card.

tuba, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  3. mallelarr

mallelarr Peon

Best Answers:
    it's ok i need username for the yuva visa card i mean customer ID what it exactly mean i want to know the username that's why iam here not for the paypal

mallelarr, Jan 27, 2011 IP
  4. radiant_luv

radiant_luv Peon

Best Answers:
    To login into dashboard for online transaction of your account you need to use a USERNAME or(Customer ID) and PASSWORD. You might have received a welcome kit, information might be inside the welcome kit. Go through the documents.

radiant_luv, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  5. mallelarr

mallelarr Peon

Best Answers:
    i know that you are saying about the net banking .i need username and password for the yuva visa card.i am not saying about the online transaction that is done through username and password only.i need card no and cvv code and username and password for the transaction to take place. i got yuva visa card to the transaction i need username and password.i got the password from verified by visa registration but i need username?thanks forthe reply if you know any additional info please reply

mallelarr, Jan 28, 2011 IP
  6. abby2919

abby2919 Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

To register a SBI verified visa card link is at onlinesbidotcom
    Go there and try to register first. If getting error then you might be already registered for VBV, try finding out logins by using login retrive options.
    I registered my yuva visa card today by creating s new account which asks to select username and password too.

I have one question..
    Can we use Yuva card where credit card details are wanted ? like on godaddy?

abby2919, Feb 11, 2011 IP
  7. mallelarr

mallelarr Peon

Best Answers:
    why not post the link here please-everybody is saying it's onlinesbi.com.but it's a home page abby2919 said recover what is the recovering procedure.it has only forget password option available.please post the link even it will not work. i will try.where to click the text please.don't answer before reading above answers

mallelarr, Feb 11, 2011 IP