1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Saturated Fats Not So Bad After All - Are All These Negative Claims to Sell Mor Pills

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by sunfyre7896, Feb 21, 2012.

1. Rebecca

Rebecca Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    Right, how could I forget dogs? Mine especially likes milk from Whole Foods that comes in the glass bottle. :)

Rebecca, Feb 26, 2012 IP
  2. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I don't trust experts with a diploma from the middle of nowhere like "Ganmaa Davaasambuu, a Mongolia-trained medical doctor" . Last I checked Mongolia had nomads and mining not leading endocrinologist and nutritionists . However the estrogen stuff might explain the increasing number of balless men and the rapid decay of morals amongst women . Manipulating someone's hormones levels is the best way to keep them happy and in check .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  3. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    My grandmother was Korean and she was lactose intolerant as are most people of far east Asian descent. I wondered this when I got old enough to realize they didn't have a single dish with cheese in it. So I asked and she said cheese was a Western thing and that Asians cannot eat it for the most part. I also confirmed that while at my university. It comes from evolutionary points. Some people can digest cow's milk, while others cannot. So this is entirely possible and true.

sunfyre7896, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  4. sunfyre7896

sunfyre7896 Peon

Best Answers:
    It's not so much the milk because that really only causes allergies in certain people, but more so the soy. Soy is touted like it's some wonder food, but for men it greatly increases estrogen production while simultaneously lowering testosterone. In some cases it leads to sickness and increased lethargy. I wouldn't recommend any man to drink either soy milk or soy type products. There's already soybean oil or soy derivatives in just about half the stuff you eat from mayo, ranch and other dressings to many supplements and vitamins. It's cheap and so it replaces much healthier alternatives.

sunfyre7896, Feb 27, 2012 IP
  5. ApocalypseXL

ApocalypseXL Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I know , soy for men is only good if taken with testosterone boosters and even then it should only be used for weight loss . Soy is great for women but it's horrid for men .

ApocalypseXL, Feb 28, 2012 IP