1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Satisfying income for 3-6 years online [ any ideas? ]

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by elite4life, Aug 26, 2008.

1. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    5 day bump!

elite4life, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  2. KarlMiller

KarlMiller Active Member

Best Answers:
    Commitment and passion along with action is a good way to achieve your goals. It is not proper posting netiquette to start listing link referrals for you to get started tomorrow making the money you seek with out any money invested. PM me if your serious and I will PM you back with links for you to check out.

KarlMiller, Sep 5, 2008 IP
  3. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    ok thanks, PM SENT

elite4life, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  4. cbstogner

cbstogner Peon

Best Answers:
    I am some what of a beginner as well, but I have reached my goal to make a dollar a day. Hey, it pays my cell phone bill.

cbstogner, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  5. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Congrats! Does anyone have any other possible ideas?

elite4life, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  6. terrymason

terrymason Well-Known Member

Best Answers:

I find this pretty funny. You want to know how to make $9,125 and $91,250 a year, but feel that running a blog would be more work than you'd like?

If there was an eaily had recipe to make $50,000 a year online with no work, there would be no one building houses or pumping gas - they'd all be home on their couch, getting rich.

Earning (good) money online takes hard work. Alot of the guys that make a living at it work 16 hours a day. I suggest you start small, and invest some time and effort in it.

terrymason, Sep 8, 2008 IP
  7. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah i agree, i am willing to start small. take small steps. but i would like to see a steady increase in my earnings. i know it wont be easy. its gonna take a lot of time and work. thats why im starting now because i know i have a lot of time before i achieve greatness.

elite4life, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  8. drbones

drbones Peon

Best Answers:
    I've said this in a few threads in the past, if you have no access to credit cards, why not start out using some of the free revenue share services out there until you've built up a steady enough income to give you some money to put back into your online ventures.

I use:
    Squidoo.com
    infobarrel.com
    flixya.com

They let you publish content and get a large portion of the advertisements. Get the hang of publishing on somebody elses site until you fully understand how everything works.

drbones, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  9. stmiki

stmiki Peon

Best Answers:
    The bottom line is, if you don't have some sort of ingenious plan to literally attract millions of people - you aren't going to be able to sustain a respectable online income.

Get a job in the real world

stmiki, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  10. teruchan

teruchan Peon

Best Answers:
    Unfortunately, there are some niches that will never attract millions of people, just like some cooking show on cable will likely never get the viewership of CSI or Heroes. The problem online is that you need millions of viewers to make any money with ads, and you need hundreds of thousands, at least, to attract any form of direct advertising.

A print magazine with only 40,000 readers can charges thousands for an ad. A website with only 40,000 readers will likely get nothing.

So which is more important to you? Doing what you truly enjoy, or going after that mainstream niche that might be worth money?

teruchan, Sep 27, 2008 IP
  11. FarrisFahad

FarrisFahad Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    So what happened? Did you get to your goal after all these years? I am curious what happened to you after all these years?

FarrisFahad, Jul 19, 2016 IP