1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Satisfying income for 3-6 years online [ any ideas? ]

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by elite4life, Aug 26, 2008.

1. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Good morning everyone! Anymore idea's floatin out there for me? :D

elite4life, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  2. GH Fever

GH Fever Peon

Best Answers:
    I prefer the more broad approach at making money online.

I currently have 2 blogs, chacha, web design, etc. These are all incomes from different streams. If one dries up, I move on to another. $50 a day is an obtainable goal, I would try affiliate marketing if you are looking for big bucks though. Although that requires an initial investment, it can be much more rewarding than most other online schemes.

Good luck!

GH Fever, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  3. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah right now im leaning towards affiliate marketing... can anyone provide me with affiliate marketing information or convince me to try something else?

elite4life, Aug 28, 2008 IP
  4. c6vega

c6vega Peon

Best Answers:
    I would say, go to click bank, find a niche you know a lot about, get your affiliate link and then start burning up your keyboard and putting out some serious amount of articles. Work hard at this and diligently and for goodness sakes, use what money you do make, wisely.

Then, we'll talk more of what you can do once you have a foundation in place.

c6vega, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  5. cowsgonemadd3

cowsgonemadd3 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try freelancing. There are a ton of categories of freelancing such as writing,website building and lots more stuff.

You wont be making 250 a day unless you are skilled.

cowsgonemadd3, Aug 29, 2008 IP
  6. somavision

somavision Peon

Best Answers:
    Some good advice, Ultimately I agree with one of the first posts made by Mojor, find where you personal interests lie and start there. If you expect to be involved in this enterprise for 3 to 5 years (or longer) it's going to be very difficult unless you have some motivation other than money.

But it sounds like you're on your way, an affilaite program is a great place to start.

somavision, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  7. amosgoh

amosgoh Peon

Best Answers:
    I personally did not start out well with affiliate marketing because back then I was still new with this field and I find getting people to take money out from their pocket to buy products are very difficult. Therefore, I took the approach to do referrals to website by getting people to put up ads etc. Although it is not alot but I can earn like 20-30 pound a day, depending on the traffic for the day.

amosgoh, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  8. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Take the easy way out of making money online, and check my sig. Making $200 in as little as 5 minutes is a reality.

(But so is losing $50 in 5 minutes, lol)

Ikaruga, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  9. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Is this for real? Can you tell me a little more about it?

elite4life, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  10. Ikaruga

Ikaruga Active Member

Best Answers:
    Sure thing. I'm a professional gamer in a niche that's similar to online poker, except that I play arcade games where there is no luck involved in winning -- the better player always wins. You can compete in games you're already familiar with, such as Pool, Chess, Minesweeper, etc. It's actually really easy to make money when you start out, since you get matched up with other newbies until you start winning and move up the ladder.

It's 100% free to try the games, so just visit my sig and click on "Start Winning Money" if you're interested. My site has a ton of guides on the more popular games so that you have an edge against opponents in any game. If you have any questions, feel free to PM me. :)

Ikaruga, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  11. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Thanks for the information! PM sent!

12. angilina

angilina Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You can make that much via doing freelance work + build few blogs and start to make money with adsense and affiliate programs.

angilina, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  13. mmd10

mmd10 Peon

Best Answers:
    Two places I can think of - easywebtutorials.com and nosellingneeded.com
    Still trying myself but hope this helps.
    Good Luck

mmd10, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  14. sriducati

sriducati Peon

Best Answers:
    some times making $1 is tooo tough

sriducati, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  15. Laceygirl

Laceygirl Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well, I have to say that mentioning a goal of $50-250 daily is a little crazy with your limited skills. Its a tad greedy almost.

See if you do this alone you have a lot of work in your hands. The skills you need to know would take 2 to 3 years alone, and then once you know enough to make it by alone, you have to come up with something.

The problem isn't even that. A lot of people have blogs, use adsense, freelance, etc but most of the time their websites do not even have the chance to make good money because they don't have enough chances of income and a popularity increase.

I recommend that you do not go it alone. There is a few ways you can jump into an online business that has the potential to make that. Find someone who does have something good going on and then make an offer into a partnership. Of course you'll need to show this person how much of a difference you'll make. Most of the time people are a little too busy with their online stuff and wish they had another person they can depend on.

Laceygirl, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  16. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    wrong thread buddy

17. celtics23

celtics23 Peon

Best Answers:
    between making sites for selling text links and ads, doing PPC marketing, ebooks, working just with affiliate programs, and so many other venues, it's certainly possible,but the question is so broad.

celtics23, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  18. tiger325

tiger325 Peon

Best Answers:
    If like you said you are wanting to start out with the free methods then I would write 5-10 articles a day.Link to a high gravity site.

tiger325, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  19. bobkat

bobkat Peon

Best Answers:
    "elite4life" Your goal is for long term.
    I would change my goal plan. I would say "how can i make $500 a mo in 4 mo." then start looking for a nich that turns me on. and start promoting with free marketing tools that are available all over net. when i reach $500 a mo I change my goal plan to $1000 a mo. and ect.....
    the main thing is to reach your first sale and replicate the same system over and over.

good luck

bobkat, Aug 30, 2008 IP
  20. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    ya sounds good, i think my goal is too big right now. i will probably end up doing some affiliate marketing and a blog or something