1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Satisfying income for 3-6 years online [ any ideas? ]

Discussion in 'General Marketing' started by elite4life, Aug 26, 2008.

By satisfying I mean on average $50-250 a day. I realize that at first success will be hard to come by. I also know that it takes a lot of good work and good resources to maintain a steady income online.I can become dedicated to anything as long as I'm making some sort of money and I know that success is in my future. The first thing that I would like to point out is kind of big, I am unable to have access to a credit card. So for awhile money will be earned off of free methods I guess you could say it. I would like to know what you guys think I should do to make this kind of money in 3-6 years. So my question is to you how can I make $50-250 daily throughout the course of 3-6 years to have a nice and healthy bank account and be able to buy the latest and greatest stuff in the future?

Thanks

If you need to know anything about my skills or anything needed for a certain job please comment below!

elite4life, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  2. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I'll be on in the morning I hope to see some great replies to help me out a lot! :D

Thanks

edit I'm also willing to do more than one project at once if i am able to

3. Mr. Mojorisin

Mr. Mojorisin Peon

Best Answers:
    Well your question is rather broad, there are tons of ways to make money online. Perhaps you could narrow it down to something specific your interested in.

Mr. Mojorisin, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  4. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Well I really dont have much experience in internet marketing so before anything i would have to learn that skill, so really i am open to anything aslong as i'm making money

5. NathanCH

NathanCH Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    There's nothing that can get you $50 - $250 a day with no experience with anything. You need to start at earning $1 and move up slowly. Your aspirations are good, but unrealistic. You need experience in something to earn a decent amount of money. The best ways to earn online are:

1. Web Design
    2. Web Programming
    3. Advertisement Publishing
    4. Affiliate Programs
    5. Content Creation (Tutorial writing, forum posting, etc)

I put them in order from hardest to easiest, but also highest paying to lowest paying. Your best bet is to start out with content creation. Post on someone's forum and earn like $1 or $2 a day while investing time in one of the other four choices. The other 4 will take you months to learn and get good at. You can't jump in with web design or programming until you're very experienced.

NathanCH, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  6. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Yes, I agree with you I have a lot to learn and i won't just be able to jump right to my goal. I think its a matter of time and for me to learn these tools to succeed. I always like to be confident, set the bar high. Go big or go home.

7. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Does anyone else have any other ideas ? :)

8. Content Arts

Content Arts Peon

Best Answers:
    You should try to "Google" your concerns, and put everything in practice. :)

Content Arts, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  9. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah I've googled many time to try to find ways to earn money. I figured why don't I ask the members on DP what they think. Perfect practice makes perfect ;)

10. live-cms_com

live-cms_com Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    You said you have motivation - Google harder!

live-cms_com, Aug 26, 2008 IP
  11. Tuzic.com

Tuzic.com Peon

Best Answers:
    Hi,

if you work hard enough making money online isnt too hard! you have to find something you enkoy, like & something you have knowledge of as you can just jump into something & you can also waste a lot of money advertising online.

research & plenty of it..see what brings the best revenue in.

because to start off with even making $1 online is difficult unitl you learn how to move forward with this.

Tuzic.com, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  12. albag999

albag999 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    Alot of us are in the same boat as you my friend, however I am one step further than you as I have created a website with affiliate links on. If you would like to check it out www.golf-pointers.com. If you have knowledge of HTML and CSS than there is no reason why you can't make that sort of money. Maybe even more.

Just thought I like to share this with you as I was once like you.

albag999, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  13. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Yeah guys i understand this isn't easy, i will be committed once and ii start and wont look behind :D

elite4life, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  14. Sensei.Design

Sensei.Design Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    create a blog about something you got some knowledge of, promote it and then place ads it's the easyes way and maybe you can also include a donate button

Sensei.Design, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  15. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah the blog would have to be very popular and i would also need a high ctr rate for adsense, this would be tougher than i thought that i would like to do

16. LudvigZavoisky

LudvigZavoisky Peon

Best Answers:
    Thanks for asking this questions. I'm waiting for Worlwide interesting replies.

LudvigZavoisky, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  17. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    Did you really have to post this? I'm still looking for some more replies even tho i have read some pretty good ones. i am already developing ideas :)

18. R-ampage

R-ampage Banned

Best Answers:
    I doubt anyone would just give away a $50 - $250 a day method for free out in a big public forum :p Try some affiliate marketing, by getting 1 sale a day, your goal is reached ;)

The main thing I can tell you is to take action, there's no point knowing 10 ways of making money online and never implementing them!

R-ampage, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  19. izwar

izwar Peon

Best Answers:
    hard work and time

izwar, Aug 27, 2008 IP
  20. elite4life

elite4life Guest

Best Answers:
    yeah your right, right now im just trying to find the best way to help me achieve my goal.