1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

sandbox with pr

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by cascada bathrooms, Apr 12, 2010.

hello people
    my website has a home page rank 4 and some inside pages are ranked to but i still cant find my website for my keywords is it sandboxed site is here please help someone and tell me whats wrong

thanks

cascada bathrooms, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  2. mjewel

mjewel Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    PR has nothing to do with being sandboxed. It looks like your site is about 3 years old - which means you are certainly not sandboxed. You need to spend a lot of time reading about SEO if you want to do it yourself. The first thing I noticed is that you have about 10 h1 tags and you shouldn't have more than one on a page.

mjewel, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  3. kyriousrobert

kyriousrobert Peon

Best Answers:
    that is vry weird google will never give you a pr4 if they will just sandboxed you ..better got to your webmaster account and see the details of your links and try to explore it

kyriousrobert, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  4. aaramire

aaramire Peon

Best Answers:
    You might be targeting keywords that have some level of competition. If that's the case you haven't built enough links targeting your desired keywords.
    Your keyword bathroom for example is too broad and going to require lots of work in order to rank for that term (not really sure didn't check completely).

aaramire, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  5. barneymayo

barneymayo Peon

Best Answers:
    Yeah PR has nothing to do with google sandboxed
    your website got sandbox if your new website got many backlink in short time

barneymayo, Apr 12, 2010 IP
  6. engkoh

engkoh Active Member

Best Answers:
    maybe google still investigate you. I had the same thing this day.

engkoh, Apr 13, 2010 IP