1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Samsung Explosives!

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by scurvy, Oct 11, 2016.

I wanna buy some Samsung Grenades and Samsung rocket launchers.
    Do they come in shapes other than washing machines and phones?

scurvy, Oct 11, 2016 IP
  2. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL...one of the companies that I am currently involved with is a Lithium Ion battery manufacturer. The funny thing is that just about everyone who makes a battery, except smartphones due to size, uses the same Lithium Ion cells made by a small number of manufacturers like Sanyo. It would be these cells that are used in larger devices like scanners, washing machines, and even the Tesla automobile (which uses 24,000 of these cells all installed in floorboard of the car. The cells are so volatile that no more than two batteries per package can be shipped on an airplane and they must be marked as hazardous cargo when they are. So, if you really want a BIG explosion, get a Tesla! :)

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2016 IP
  3. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    *NEWSFLASH!* Samsung has just hired Elvis Presley as their new spokesman. "I'm just a hunka, hunka of burning love".

Spoiltdiva, Oct 14, 2016 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. jrbiz

jrbiz Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    LOL. By the way, I absolutely love my Samsung Galaxy S5 which I have been using for about a year now. I get two days of business use out of the phone before needing to re-charge and no issues with overheating or anything like that.

jrbiz, Oct 14, 2016 IP