1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sampling Products?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by TonyG2160, Jul 24, 2006.

Does anyone sample potential Clickbank products by purchasing them through your own ID, then refund the purchase?

I could see this working a few times, but would'nt CB catch on pretty quickly?

TonyG2160, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  2. wishmaster22

wishmaster22 Banned

Best Answers:
    Not sure, Iv'e read elsewhere that its okay.

wishmaster22, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  3. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Try and contact the seller and see if you can get a copy. Be polite and explain that you would like to promote their product but that you only want to promote quality products so you would like a copy for review. Usually they will be more than happy to send you a copy, this is from my experience.

Also if you have a website you will be promoting on shoot them the url and give them some info especially if you're on the SERPS. I've had affiliates even contact me after they've found my site asking if I want a copy.

Also keep in mind that Clickbank does crack down on accounts with too many refunds (or so I've heard).

Good luck.

m0rtal, Jul 24, 2006 IP
  4. ColaDesigns

ColaDesigns Peon

Best Answers:
    it is a good idea to get the product free from the merchant by telling them you want to promote quality products, but CB seems lazy and doesnt really crack down on these things in my experience

my friend and i have a combined 150+ refunds with CB, testing out different products and whatnot, without have once been contacted by them for this

ColaDesigns, Jul 25, 2006 IP
  5. m0rtal

m0rtal Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Whatever floats your boat. It's not that hard to send an e-mail. CB is a lazy piece of crap if that's the case with the refunds though.

m0rtal, Jul 25, 2006 IP