1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Same sex Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Emma Pollard, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    You are the one using that word, not me. I haven't accused anyone of being a bigot. See for yourself. Personally, I can't stand the word.

I disagree with you based on logic and common sense; not emotion. ;)

solid7, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  2. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Wow, stupid me... But you SEEM to be suggesting that a spiritually educated person will NOT become a liar. Now, I know that I didn't read that wrong, because we all KNOW that people with religious backgrounds and upbringing will NOT lie, steal, commit adultery, murder, or violate their own beliefs in any other way.

(picking myself up after the shock of that statement)

I have to tell you son, I wish I had YOUR life and experiences!

solid7, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  3. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Ah, there's that bigotry again - so pure...

But then again, you believe that anyone who doesn't think the way you do is damaged, don't you? The mark of a true bigot...

There are three scientific proofs that infer that there is a God - the entropy paradox, the fact of consciousness, and the cause-and-effect proof. There is a fourth but it is extremely complex to explain. Science even has a name for God - the Prime Mover.

No, I never suggested that and you know it. But your position is that anyone who doesn't agree with your position has something wrong with them and that is the mark of the bigot. Meanwhile, from reading your posts you seem to have no moral center. I don't see you focused or following a strict argument, you keep taking tangents, taking things out of context, and taking the position of absolutes. I'm guessing from your childish writing style you are, maybe, 18 years old?

Last edited: Jan 23, 2014
    Corwin, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  4. solid7

solid7 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    If you mean that my writing style is "childish" because I haven't gotten as personal with my detractors in 25 pages as you have in 3 posts, then I see your point. ;)

By the way... You are very good at name calling. (that's a very "adult" way to convey thoughts and expressions)

solid7, Jan 23, 2014 IP
  5. Obamanation

Obamanation Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Solid is full of internal conflict. Strongly opinionated but doesn't vote. Supposedly grounded in science yet doesn't want to compare like things. Claims to be the non-emotional voice of reason yet litters this forum with statements like these:

There are a myriad of others where he falsely attributes positions to his opponents and caricatures those views as being bigoted/racist. In one post he actually accused me of being responsible for GLAAD's jackbooted tactics against free speech, at once assigning me to the "anti-gay marriage" camp, and then blaming those in that camp for GLAAD's bad behavior.

Every bit as entertaining and educational as an episode of Jerry Springer.

Obamanation, Jan 23, 2014 IP
    grpaul likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.