1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Same sex Marriage

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by Emma Pollard, Feb 22, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Corwin

Corwin Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Answer that question and you understand the main issue against homosexual marriages.

Corwin, Jun 8, 2013 IP
  2. Jeffreyw

Jeffreyw Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Yes, I can now marry my own brother or father! But I prefer my prefer my father, he has more money than my brother!

Jeffreyw, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  3. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    You have an interesting family dynamic. How much money your mom has and will you marry her if she give you enough money? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  4. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    It's same sex marriage we're talking here. :)

5. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If your idea of same sex marriage is to sleep with your father or brother then your idea of heterosexual marriage should be sleeping with your mother or sister. ;):)

gworld, Jun 27, 2013 IP
    newbie191 and Spoiltdiva like this.
  6. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    Sleeping with a female relative will cause inbreeding, and it's bad.

7. malky66

malky66 Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    To be fair sleeping with any of your relatives male or female is bad, can't believe you're even discussing it

malky66, Jun 27, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  8. Jeffreyw

Best Answers:
    How can it be bad? If you're okay with gays, then you should be too with us. :(

9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    If that is the only problem then when you are with your mom or sister just use a condom or ask them to use birth control. ;)

gworld, Jun 27, 2013 IP
  10. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    I think you're confusing incest with same sex marriage.

Mia, Jun 28, 2013 IP
  11. abyse

abyse Notable Member

Best Answers:
    thinking about the topic... ... well... I'm so happy that I'm here right now :)

Same sex Marriage = No kids... :)

abyse, Jul 8, 2013 IP
    ryan_uk likes this.
  12. syda

syda Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Articles:
    I can't believe this is the longest thread I have noticed in DP. Do you fellow internet marketers really care who sleeps with whom? It sure doesn't matter to me. So if any gay, "keep it in the family", bi or hetero wants to do business with me, I embrace you all ;)

syda, Jul 8, 2013 IP
  13. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Actually I think the longest thread here might be the picture of DP members thread... ;)

Mia, Jul 9, 2013 IP
  14. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    In my opinion, I do not welcome homosexuality. It is unnatural and can lead to major problems worldwide. If all men were to go to men, and all women go to women, what is going to continue human reproduction? To me, this is just another of those man-made ideologies that received support from unwary and deluded people, thinking it would benefit mankind in a way. No offense to the homos ;)

pilot35, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  15. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Do you think that homosexuality is some kind of virus that by making it legal, everybody is going to catch it and become a homosexual? Where is your brain? :rolleyes:

gworld, Jul 12, 2013 IP
    Emma Pollard, ryan_uk and Spoiltdiva like this.
  16. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Are you saying you might be contagious?

Mia, Jul 12, 2013 IP
  17. pilot35

pilot35 Active Member

Best Answers:
    Everyone has their own opinion, so please do not make offending statements. In my country, homosexuality is disgraced and considered taboo. And yes, I am saying it is a contagious, social disease. When humans were given too much freedom, they start to simply do whatever they want to do without thinking ahead of time. If this goes on for decades / centuries to come, eventually mankind itself will self-destruct, just like other intelligent life in space. You might not see profound effects today, tomorrow, or next year. That is the exact reason why people keep doing it. I do not want to start an unnecessary flame war, we are not suppose to war against each other.

pilot35, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  18. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Isn't that what will happen though if everything is as you say - it (homosexuality and same sex marriages) will grow [become more open] and there will be societies like yours that are so intolerant that will eventually the only solution is war to eliminate the "threat". It seems more like intolerance can be the "self-destruct". Don't worry, it's not a real disease, there will always be people expressing their different choices - including heterosexuality - so everyone isn't going to turn gay.

ryan_uk, Jul 13, 2013 IP
    Emma Pollard likes this.
  19. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:

Where is your country? I imagine somewhere with a lot of gays in the closet and some heterosexuals who are engaged in homosexuality because they lack healthy contact with women. There is never too much freedom. The limit to your freedom is where you start limiting other peopleĀ“s freedom. Homosexuality has always been around from the old Greece society until now and no society has destroyed itself because of it. Your post shows a lack of knowledge or alternatively belief in some stupid religion. I wonder which one is worse being uneducated or being religious. I suppose being religious is worse because uneducated can learn but stupid religious people can hardly become intelligent. ;):)

gworld, Jul 13, 2013 IP
  20. ryan_uk

ryan_uk Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    Pilot35's co-ordinates (check his profile to see what I mean) are for Kuala Lumpur, Malyasia. This confuses me about their response as KL isn't exactly a place where people are in the closet (so my friends from there tell me - plenty of "pretty boys" and similar) even though their country's laws are strict, unless it's a very big closet a lot of people are sharing? Pilot35 is missing out on the party. :D

This made me laugh:

(From: http://www.freemalaysiatoday.com/category/nation/2012/09/13/govt-endorses-guide-on-how-to-spot-gays/)
    What about guys who go to the gym? They sometimes like to show off their bodies, but it doesn't mean they are gay. :D They best all stop and just pile on the weight at McDonald's.

Last edited: Jul 13, 2013
    ryan_uk, Jul 13, 2013 IP
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.