1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Same home page loading with different content

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by linkkingseo, Feb 1, 2014.

Hi All,

I have one doubt on for my new layout design for my website.

1) I have old website and doing good seo for it. Now i am going to change layout for my website. Whether its going to effect my seo keyword ranking or not.
    SEMrush
    2)I am planning to keep one button (personalize your home page), user will come and click on it than one pop-up menu will come. There i am gonna keep 4 button like Beginner - Intermediate - Expert - Partner , if any body will click it will go to home page with different content.

For Example if any one clicking on Beginner it will go my home page with beginner related contents , if any one clicking on Expert it will go my home page with expert related contents like this....

So finally its coming one home page with different contents , want to know whether its going to effect SEO rules or not.

Please help me out on this.

Thanks

linkkingseo, Feb 1, 2014 IP
    SEMrush
  2. John Eulizer Nimo

John Eulizer Nimo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Do you have a sitemap? Do you do internal linking? Are you going for a total makeover or some minor touch ups?

John Eulizer Nimo, Feb 3, 2014 IP