1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Same advertisers appearing almost every time

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by voltolio, Jul 5, 2008.

While running several sites with 5 max dynamic links, I notice the same advertiser(s) appear almost every time, and sometimes in 2 or 3 of the links at the same time. I would assume these links are to sites with serious weight, but isn't this:rolleyes: a tad lopsided?

voltolio, Jul 5, 2008 IP
  2. Hitman11

Hitman11 Peon

Best Answers:
    I would assume they have more weight. The last 10 refreshes of my site showed various financial links, mortgages, credit scores, home loans...etc. I was hoping for a little more variety, but I guess those are the biggest sites. I did click one of the links last night and there were no ads on the site at all. I wonder if people are submitting links for sites that don't have any advertising.

Hitman11, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  3. voltolio

voltolio Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Same here - same types of ads appear. You're correct on part 2 - "placing sites in the network that don't display ads themselves". I use sites to place ads on that already have traffic to get weight, and then place new sites that I want to appear in ads to get exposure and build backlinks to.

voltolio, Jul 18, 2008 IP
  4. Frumph

Frumph Peon

Best Answers:
    Does anyone police this?

Frumph, Jul 20, 2008 IP