1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Salman Khan don't loves Six Pack Abs anymore

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by jaguar34, Sep 2, 2016.

Salman Khan the #1 present Bollywood actor and ambassador of India to Olympics don't loves his six pack abs anymore and want to reduce the quality of his muscles as he is marrying or just searching for a lady who can produce a child for him and no longer wants to live long life now as we have seen with Saif Ali Khan and Tushaar Kapoor who after marriage hardly got successful high paying movies specially the earlier actor mentioned.

I ask why do men marry? for Sex ..... and why do Women marry? for money?No... Lets consider a situation - a girl gets two proposals for marriage 1st from a newly qualified Doctor with 2 Bedroom apartment and 2nd proposal from a Man with rich dad, 4 Floors Villa and a business which he is trying to establish with his Father's money. Answer who will 5 Girls put in the situation are going to marry?

Why can't in India just like USA have easy divorces as all Women be it mother, Wife, Sister, Grandmother fights just for nothing and when real situation arrives are cowards.

jaguar34, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  2. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Women are cowards and so men need easy divorces?
    Maybe if you had a bit more equality women would put a man's character ahead of his material wealth - then again, in the "West" you have women who pair up with men who bugger off and can't support their own children so maybe those women should consider both character and wealth before committing themselves.

sarahk, Sep 2, 2016 IP
  3. Barti1987

Barti1987 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Both Woman/Men tend to want to marry those who are rich/good looking. It isn't just a woman's thing.

You offer a man 2 possible mates, one that is gorgeous but is a college dropout the other has a doctorate degree but is normal looking, what do you think he will pick?

Barti1987, Sep 11, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  4. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    No one, I am happy alone and the owner of dhaba where I eat sometimes and marry rickshaw pullers who aren't married even after crossing middle-age.

jaguar34, Sep 11, 2016 IP
  5. deathshadow

deathshadow Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Can't we just admit that both sexes are assholes and be done with it?

I can prove that easily enough, I'd give up a nut for one night with Katrina Kaif, and I'm a cracker from New Hampshire who probably shouldn't even know who that is.

But then some of my neighbors think I'm a closet terrorist because I listen to MC Punjab and Salman Khan... because the "deplorable" racist Islamophobe mouth-breathers are also too stupid to know the difference between bubaleebubalee and allah-ackbar.

Hell, most of them are too stupid to know the difference between dot and woo-woo-woo.

The real laugh being that I bet most of Kaif's videos would get you killed in a radical Islamic country if you played them in public.

Though... why does she always have a few Gingers in her dance troupe?!? When I think harsh desert sun and the mid asiatic, pale skinned freckled redheads aren't the first thing that come to mind... See the video she did with Salman for Mashallah... it's like "what the ?!?"

Last edited: Sep 12, 2016
    deathshadow, Sep 12, 2016 IP
    sarahk likes this.
  6. jaguar34

jaguar34 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Maybe this actor don't want to live anymore, where are all the elder males of North India gone? They are dead while there wifes are still alive at the age of 70 or 80 years. These females have double thoughts one of negatives and others of selfish things they want to achieve according to one of our professors.
    I have seen four real experiences, 2 where elder males died without any serious illness just because of weakness in body within 1 year, 1 thief female who steals small electronic products from friends/relative houses and a Female Tax expert who wants tax raids in your offices for better commissions of her and I once consulted this female tax expert and never again. Costed me 1 month of hassle and a tax notice which I sorted sitting with a qualified Male tax expert and just INR 500/ These females have no place after IVF to produce children.

jaguar34, Sep 14, 2016 IP
  7. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    I'm still in the dark about what this thread is about. All I've really learned is that you hate women.

sarahk, Sep 14, 2016 IP