1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SaleTrack UK

Discussion in 'Products & Tools' started by T0PS3O, Nov 2, 2004.

Hi,

Just wondered if any of you are using SaleTrack ( http://www.saletrack.co.uk ) for advanced conversion tracking as oppose to just AdWords and Overture conversion etc.

Seems like a handy tool for all-in-one traffic conversion and campaign tracking.

Anyone use this or other 3d party tracking systems?

Has it been what you had hoped for, found any particular interesting data you could build upon which yuo wouldn't have found otherwise?

T0PS3O, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  2. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Great to know where your sales are coming from Tops, WebTrends, WebSideStory and many others do the same thing.

http://www.netiq.com/webtrends/default.asp

http://www.websidestory.com/

Have fun Tops :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :eek:

anthonycea, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  3. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    Thanks Anthony, I looked up their pricing to know what is competitive and what isn't. Thanks alot! They seem more advanced to me and Webtrends is cheaper (very shallow comparison in 5 minutes).

T0PS3O, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  4. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    WebSideStory will sell package deals, you can buy blocks of product.

For $1,000.00 you can watch 100's of sites all at once.

anthonycea, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  5. T0PS3O

T0PS3O Feel Good PLC

Best Answers:
    For the <50K uniques a month we get on one site, SaleTrack wants to charge around $100 per month. Sounds a bit excessive if more high-tech WebTrends quotes $35 for the small business package (haven't really compared features/quotas but seems comparable to me at a glance). Awaiting call-back from WebSideStory about their HBX On-demand deal.

Update: WSS wants around $5K a year!

I'd better find out the functionality differences.

Any users here of SaleTrack (UK), Webtrends Small Business or WebSideStory's HBX analysis program?

T0PS3O, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  6. Forwhomthebelltolls

Forwhomthebelltolls Peon

Best Answers:
    We've started using SaleTrack at work, seems good so far. It's good for picking up referrers and sales from areas we wouldn't otherwise know about, as well as the usual GA and OV, Espotting etc.

We dropped one ad partner coz we saw they weren't doing the business.
    Will post back further down the line. Not familiar with WebSideStory.

Forwhomthebelltolls, Nov 2, 2004 IP
  7. Andy007

Andy007 Peon

Best Answers:
    Yea, I did my home work before signing into any of the systems. Looking at them all in depth SaleTrack was the best for me. As it has all the cost tracking side to it as well which non of you have mentioned. For example it doesn't just tell me at a glance what Adwords Keywords have generated me what sales, but it then tells me what these sales have cost me in real terms. you basically can set the cost of your advertising. CPC, Monthly subscription etc and it does it all for me.

The other thing I like is that it does all my affiliate marketing tracking. Also it tracks my return on offline spend in magazines and email campaigns.

I have tried other free demos of other tools but their accuraccy is miles of SaleTrack's, as there tracking even works when cookies are blocked.

My advice is to go with SaleTrack. I don't know why they don't sort their demonstration out, as the product does so so much more than their online demo shows. I eventually rang them and they showed me a live online demonstration of their live demo accopujnt and that was impressive. For any prospective buyers out there, give them a call and see this demo.

Andy007, Jan 21, 2005 IP