1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sales Made But No Profit For Me?

Discussion in 'Amazon' started by LuckySamurai, Feb 2, 2013.

Hi,

I have 2 confirmed and shipped sales. I promoted an item through an online message board, basically someone asked where they could buy this item and I searched on Amazon and gave them my link. It has been 3 months and the sales are both confirmed and not refunded or anything, yet, I have absolutely no balance.

Why could this be?

LuckySamurai, Feb 2, 2013 IP
  2. dess71

dess71 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Strange. The figures usually show up after shipping. Maybe if they used your pc to order then Amazon is against buying from your own link or giving your links to friends and relatives so they may get discount. analyze your case with these ideas.

dess71, Feb 6, 2013 IP
  3. point2

point2 Active Member

Best Answers:
    I think there are some product that wont give commission..

point2, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  4. LuckySamurai

LuckySamurai Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    No they did not use my PC. There was a discussion about this particular item on a forum and I decided to find it for them with my unique link. 2 people then bought it.

LuckySamurai, Feb 7, 2013 IP
  5. Ntech25

Ntech25 Active Member

Best Answers:
    How big was the sale? Amazon has a limit before they send a check. Did you go to "Account Settings" and then clicking "View your payment history", do you see any money owed there or any money being taken away? You should see some money there if someone purchased a product using your amazon link.

Ntech25, Feb 9, 2013 IP
  6. freelancewebaz

freelancewebaz Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    They could have also clicked another affiliate link in the process or been using a browser with cookies disabled. I've had both before when sendings links to friends. Don't sweat it you'll get more sales eventually.

freelancewebaz, Feb 9, 2013 IP