1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sale of Web Templates not allowed?

Discussion in 'ClickBank' started by KevinJB, Jun 25, 2006.

I am interested in possibly selling products via clickbank, and using their affiliates program to generate sales of my product. However, when I visited the "Getting Started" page (http://clickbank.com/selling.html), I noticed that under the Forbidden Activity header, there was this text (bulletin #7):
    I am a bit confused, do they mean that the sale of website templates in general is banned, even those that are original to you and that you have created yourself, or that the sale of unlicensed website templates is disallowed...?

KevinJB, Jun 25, 2006 IP
  2. DonMecca

DonMecca Peon

Best Answers:
    I think actually that is only speaking of "unlicensed content" and this includes website templates. There are people in the marketplace selling webdesign and templates so you should be fine.

DonMecca, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  3. KevinJB

KevinJB Peon

Best Answers:
    That's what I thought too, but I wanted to be sure :)

Just in case I fired them off an email. I'll let you guys know what they say.

KevinJB, Jun 26, 2006 IP
  4. KevinJB

KevinJB Peon

Best Answers:
    :( Well this really sucks

KevinJB, Jun 26, 2006 IP