1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Safara Compatiblity Help! Payment via Paypal

Discussion in 'CSS' started by vornamen23, Jan 21, 2011.

Hi all,

I am looking for someone who can help me with a cross browswer compatibility error I have with Safari.

This site: carltonseniorliving (.com)

looks odd on Safari, on the 4 tabs area on the homepage, the box looks too big.

Anyone who can help fix this error?

PM me with your price and turn over time.

thanks!

vornamen23, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  2. davmillar

davmillar Peon

Best Answers:
    Fairly simple fix: Your container had a specific height that was too large and left a gap between the content (tabs) and the blue bar. What worked for me in Chrome (also uses Webkit like Safari) was to make the height of the container 35px and the padding set to 0 0 9px (bottom padding is 9px) to allow space for the blue bar. It should work in other browsers as well, but I haven't tried it.

ETA: That auto-playing video is really, really bad. You should consider disabling that. It's really annoying and could get someone in trouble if browsing with the volume turned up at a workplace or library or something of that nature.

Last edited: Jan 21, 2011
    davmillar, Jan 21, 2011 IP
  3. vornamen23

vornamen23 Active Member

Best Answers:
    THank you for the info Davmillar, however I am still in search of someone who can fix this for me :) Please PM with price and turnover time!

vornamen23, Jan 24, 2011 IP