1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Saddam Hussein Is Hanged!

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AGS, Dec 29, 2006.

1. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    anthonycea, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  2. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Mia, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  3. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    No problem, man. It's kind-of rare that people of generally opposing views can keep a respectable interaction. I have to note that when it happens, because I find it that more respectable.

I'm thinking you're a person whom won't offend a person unless they offend you (just assuming). I'm like that for the better part. I might kid with you, but I don't think I'm ever going to kick you in the balls for a different opinion.

Oh on the Nixon thing....I actually think LBJ was our worst president in the modern era. JMO. But I guess depending on the result one can argue for another....you know what I mean.

Rick_Michael, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  4. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    I agree mate, LBJ was bad but put in by default after Kennedys death.

Bush Junior was also put in by default thanks to Diebold. :D

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  5. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    If JFK hadn't died our country would be very much like it was...but a bit more fair to black folks. LBJ changed everything...mostly for the worse. It's a sad time in history, imo.

Was diebold in the 2000 race? I thought that can a bit later?

I thought Bush 'won' the first election based on the supreme courts decesion and/or the lack of uniformity in the way ballots are held reputable.....? *shrug*

6. lorien1973

lorien1973 Notable Member

Best Answers:
    AGs can only keep up with limited antagonists at once.

Florida Supreme Court trying to rewrite election rules, actually. Supreme Court gave the FL court a chance to read the laws they are supposed to uphold and sent the issue back to the FL supreme court. It failed to uphold the law, so the Supreme court had to step in.

lorien1973, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  7. MarRome

MarRome Peon

Best Answers:
    I thought they rushed the execution along to show respect for the muslim holiday of Eid Al-Adha.

MarRome, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  8. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Bush won both elections because the Illuminati wanted him to win both, he was certainly helped in his re-election by Diebold because he needed to be kept in power. Both Bush and Kerry are part of the Skull and Bones so it would make no difference who got in again, they chose George, and what a fine job he did. :D

Republicans and Democrats are both two cheeks of the same arse and that is why in 2k8 when Hillary becomes the next President nothing at all will change.

Thousands will still die and dumb Yanks will still be more concerned about their sitcoms than anything else in the whole wide world. :p

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  9. Rick_Michael

Rick_Michael Peon

Best Answers:
    Now personally, I'm not going to deny that there probably is a power structure that always pushes it's opinions in to politics. There's heavily ingrained interests involved. I don't necessarily think there's just ONE organization trying to call the shots.

Well, their leadership is often unrepresentive of the people whom generally support them. I can't see how someone can fully support either party.

If America is ever to figure it's way out of the long-term problems it has...both parties will require big-time reforming. Just ousting one party out won't do much.
    Yeah, I love Scrubs...lol.

10. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Correct Rick it will not make any difference. The people controlling these partys are not bothered who is in charge so long as the agenda is followed.

Republican party, Democrat party, both as bad as each other mate.

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  11. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    Sorry AGS, you are wrong on that, the Nixon (Republican) party is the most corrupt group of criminals the world has ever seen, bar none!

:eek:

12. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    They are 2 cheeks of the same arse mate, and are both as bad as each other. The 2 are played off against each other but the agenda remains the same.

:)

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  13. anthonycea

anthonycea Banned

Best Answers:
    If the Dem's don't stop Cheney I will say you are right, we shall see! :eek:

14. AGS

AGS Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Well Cheney has done his job and I cannot see how the Republicans can possibly win in 2k8.

The first female President (H Clinton) or the first Black president (Obama) you Yanks love the novelty factor. :D

It's perfect. ;)

AGS, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  15. onlinework

onlinework Member

Best Answers:
    who will do the next????

onlinework, Jan 1, 2007 IP
  16. pingpong123

pingpong123 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    Jfk came out with 4 very crucial documents that would have made sure that the world as we know it today would have been a very different world if he had been allowed to live.
    Study these 4 documents
    nsam 55
    nsam 56
    nsam 57
    nsam 263

pingpong123, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  17. threebuckchuck

threebuckchuck Peon

Best Answers:
    First let me say that the Saddam hanging was FAR from an "unnecessary killing". Anyone that martyrs him should be hung right next to him. I know that things will escalate but what could have happened that wouldn't haven't escalated something? Lock him up anywhere for life, things still would have escalted. Even freeing him would have caused escalations somwhere, somehow.

Second, I always say and always will, there are just some people in this world that need killing and he was definitely one of them.

threebuckchuck, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  18. DaveN

DaveN Member

Best Answers:
    well if we pull out of Iraq tomorrow - thats not good for the Iraqi on the street
    and if we stay in Iraq - that's not good for the Iraqi on the street

Either way it can't be good been a normal Joe in Iraq..
    DaveN

DaveN, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  19. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:
    Bush wins without diebold and using old style punch cards, so it must be the punch cards (hanging chads and all).

Bush wins with new electronic machines, the fix must be in.

Count, recount... Count, recount... Demos always have an excuse for something.

Interesting how the Demos won the House and Senante with the same machines... I'm thinking the fix must have been in.:rolleyes:

What a lot of people (well the ingorant ones anyway) do not seem to realize is that you win an election by getting more votes than your opponents. It's the same concept as a Football game. If one team scores higher than the other, they usually tend to win, diebold or not.:D

Mia, Jan 2, 2007 IP
  20. Mia

Mia R.I.P. STEVE JOBS

Best Answers:

I like your style; yep, that could happen..

Mia, Jan 2, 2007 IP