1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sad day for America

Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by gworld, Sep 9, 2005.

1. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:

Umm, just so you know, South Africa is still there. Or maybe you meant that there aren't any more blacks in south africa... :confused:

Henny, Sep 9, 2005 IP
    debunked likes this.
  2. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    I mean the time when people like you ruled the South Africa and Mandela and other so called "terrorists" like him were in prison, before the regime change. :)

gworld, Sep 9, 2005 IP
  3. Henny

Henny Peon

Best Answers:
    People like me?????? YOU ARE A RACIST!! Go fuck yourself! I have done NOTHING to you, you do not know me, you do not know the color of my skin, and I am not about to tell you. Several members here do know the color of my skin, and it appears you would like to lump me into a group that has provided me my life! Go screw yourself pal, i have had it with your pinko commi shit. Why don't you go to Afghanistan and join the taliban so my brother over there can make you a detainee.

Henny, Sep 9, 2005 IP
  4. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    You are a complete fucking idiot. I’d like you to find one post I’m made where I supported Bush.

I support the US and oppose any who try to tear it down.

So does that mean you go on other forums and bash Germans as well?

I’m pretty sure the words people use to describe you are idiot and moron. I mean they probably do vary somewhat, but I’m willing to bet they don’t change that much.

Are you truly delusional to the point where you think you are making the world a better place?

Hodgedup, Sep 9, 2005 IP
  5. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I have an idea. Given that there must be a million political forums/fora out there somewhere in cyberland, why not take all this political, anti-US, anti-Bush propaganda crap to one of those, where someone might actually be logging in hoping to read just such a post?

This is supposed to be a forum about web design and SEO. Do we really need to have the database clogged with this kind of crap?

minstrel, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  6. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    So you mean you don't support Bush, you just don't like democracy, human rights and Constitution?
    I don't bash Germans, I don't like Nazi ideology, the same way that I do not like KKK or other anti-democratic ideologies such as supported by your present government.
    The rest of your name calling is not worth to answer since it just representative of the low level of intelligence and education shared by many who support the same ideas as you.

The question that none of you want to discuss or answer is:

Why the support of US constitution and respect of law is considered Anti-American by you and your friends?

gworld, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  7. minstrel

minstrel Illustrious Member

Best Answers:
    I won't speak for anyone else but I will for myself: You're correct. I do NOT want to discuss it in an SEO forum. If I do at some point feel like discussing it, I'll go to one of the forums created for discussing such issues. I would respectfully request that you do the same and stop hijacking this forum for your own purposes.

minstrel, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  8. Blogmaster

Blogmaster Blood Type Dating Affiliate Manager

Best Answers:
    Well, I need to add my 2 cents here: a lot of people get annoyed with political talk and rightfully though. But there are many who like it. There are 100+ pages in the "how to stop terror" thread and those who participate don't seem to ever get tired of it. After all this is general chat, and anything goes, right? Anything unless it becomes hateful or overly aggressive which is what has been happening here.

So maybe if we can talk things out in a more suddle manner, it will be more pleasant for those who normally don't participate in political chat, to actually read it and not feel like anyone is trying to force his/her opinion on others.

Blogmaster, Sep 10, 2005 IP
  9. gworld

gworld Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    minstrel,

If you look at the threads in General Chat area you see the following threads:

US Katrina Donations
    A Texan and a Irishman
    Subliminal Messaging
    Who's more intelligent, men or women?
    Poll: Before & After

Can you please tell me which one of these threads are related to SEO? I don't think any of those threads are related to SEO and may be that is the reason these are posted in:

General Chat
    Anything your heart desires can be posted here.

I am sure you know very well that there are sections in this forum that are only about SEO, special directory or search engines such as Google, Yahoo,MSN, Link development,......... since you were the one who gave me the web address to this forum.

If you are only interested only in SEO, it will be very easy for you just to look in those sections and I promise you will not find any of my postings about current state of the world in Google or any other SEO related sections. If there is any non-SEO related subject that you like to discuss in General Chat area then it is very simple for you to click on new thread button and start a new thread about what you are interested in.

I have a lot of respect for you minstrel but in this case you are simply wrong and I am sure if you think about it for a second, you will agree.;)

gworld, Sep 10, 2005 IP
    Blogmaster likes this.
  10. Hodgedup

Hodgedup Notable Member

Best Answers:
    Yet another fallacy of yours. Where did I ever say I didn’t support Bush? You make incorrect assumptions and then start spouting off false accusations. To you everything is absolute, yet rarely is anything in the world absolute. The world is full of shades of gray not black and white.

I think anyone who can’t understand that is truly the one that has a low level of intelligence.

Hodgedup, Sep 10, 2005 IP