1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Sacred Journey To Save The World But Also Make Money At The Same Time

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by AscensionJoy, Jan 14, 2023.

Hi all,
    The title seem pretty conflicted but what I am doing is unlike anything you ever seen/heard or even think of it.
    I want to make money to help people nearby me, but my moral are too high so only certain activity I personal myself allow.

And the only "works" I feel happy to do is helping people, help the world with more new unique information, knowledge, wisdom, solution about life.
    Before this official journey, I have tried but not yet serious to this point.

I am not an English speaker but just a person who are still living in a 3rd world country in East Asia.

My weapon is only "knowledge wisdom idea solution" or in short is "mindset, vision".

1. The first step I have done is setup a new website.
    2. The second step is open donation wallet to receive donation.
    It is a very bad situation for me because I cannot run a normal business because my local GOV does not allow using cryptocurrency for daily transaction.
    While open a payment account is not possible (example Stripe does not accept my country).

So the only option left for me to receive payment is via buymeacoffee and direct cryptocurrency.

Step 2 is done.

3. Now I need to create "content/products/services"
    Which knowledge I have created 8 ebooks and 8 courses so far.
    All of them are very great and unlike anything you seen on the market (you can visit my personal website to see more information).

4. Introducing marketing is the next step
    As of this writing, I am at this point.
    The problem is that I am single alone by myself with no any money left (less than $20 in my pocket).
    I don't have any international bank card to even using the "middle man" books selling platform at this moment.

I am trying to connect to top big secret societies/group/organization but got no reply yet.

So the problem now is finance and connection with the rest of the society.

I am thinking of asking help from other people but no money to hire anyone and in this complicated world of censorship, it is way to difficult.
    Even the option of seeking partnership is extremely difficult as well since I don't know anyone online or don't know any fair online community that allow me to post without delete or censorship.

This is my journey so far.

I Will update this thread when needed.
    Main post will be about once per week to twice per month (not yet sure).

If anybody can help suggestion, ideas, feel free to comment.

Thank you for reading,
    Ascension Joy

AscensionJoy, Jan 14, 2023 IP
  2. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    Well, well, well, what have we got here? Seems like we have a very poor philosopher. I suggest that you take your heady dreams and join a monastery.

DP is a place that shares ideas about making $$$. Here we make concrete plans, dreams.....they belong in a monastery. ;)

Spoiltdiva, Jan 14, 2023 IP
  3. sarahk

sarahk iTamer Staff

Best Answers:
    Most businesses should be ok by your moral code. I'm surprised that you think they might not be.
    Asking for donations isn't going to work unless you have a verified charity for people to donate to.
    What talents do you have?

sarahk, Jan 15, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.
  4. Spoiltdiva

Spoiltdiva Acclaimed Member

Best Answers:
    He has a talent for using an entire paragraph when a short sentence would suffice.

Spoiltdiva, Jan 15, 2023 IP
    jrbiz likes this.