1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

SaaS Biz?

Discussion in 'General Business' started by SimThePhpCoder, Feb 21, 2015.

Prob a long shot here, but anyone got any neat SaaS business ideas?

I thought of an idea, but not a general idea in general. Maybe some sort of API people would need, but not really sure about what is needed anymore since most of the stuff is already done.

Also a lot of concepts are already done and fully marketed:

Wordpress Hosting
    Forum Hosting
    Wiki's hosting
    Game Makers are are starting to become popular right now.. Maybe?

Any got any neat ideas?

SimThePhpCoder, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  2. Dominic Ceraso

Dominic Ceraso Member

Best Answers:
    I mean, this question is wide ranged. You could have anything from a gas stations monitoring and inventory management business to to timesheet management and payroll. I could think of 100's if given enough time. What it comes down to is what are you passionate about? What industry do you know better than most out there? Pick that, find a problem - solve it. Then figure out how to make money doing that.

my .02 cents.

Dominic Ceraso, Feb 21, 2015 IP
    SimThePhpCoder likes this.
  3. SimThePhpCoder

SimThePhpCoder Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I just like Programming =0... Well I like technology as well. I guess I also like learning (doesn't matter the subject). So it doesn't really matter to me what I am making, since I just like programming, but I would like to make a little money from my programming. =0

SimThePhpCoder, Feb 21, 2015 IP
  4. Dominic Ceraso

Dominic Ceraso Member

Best Answers:
    well if we were having this discussion 1 year ago, I would say use your programming skills and love to build a cloud based programming IDE editor - such as c9.io and the many many others than have popped up in the past 12 months. BUT little to late for that one, so back to the drawing board. lol

My point being, you love programming so find a problem with the tasks you currently do while programming, then find a solution to that problem - done and done.

Dominic Ceraso, Feb 22, 2015 IP
  5. Martin Bariak

Martin Bariak Peon

Best Answers:
    In the type of business, like SaaS is one of factors of success marketing, after all people can't use your service if they don't know it. SaaS business can make a lot of money for you, if you have an idea (it doesn't need to be something special (read as new)), great business plan and platform.

Martin Bariak, Feb 22, 2015 IP