1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Running Coldfusion & PHP on same domain?

Discussion in 'Co-op Advertising Network' started by amaze, Dec 4, 2004.

Hi,

My main site (www.myprotein.co.uk) is running Coldfusion and I have successfully added a text-link to the footer of each of .CFM pages using the mod posted on this forum.

My forum (www.myprotein.co.uk/forum) is running VB forum PHP (on windows) so I have tried setting up using the set-up instructions listed on the "setup" screen but no ad's show at all.

I have been though the instructions a few times to double check. Any help pleaaase as I can't get validated until the forum is val'ed as well?

Thanks

amaze, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  2. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Are you running the vBulletin 3.x setup for the forum portion?

digitalpoint, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  3. amaze

amaze Active Member

Best Answers:
    Hi,

I got it working - my bad!

Yes Im running the CF mod for the main part of the site and the VB3x mod for myprotein.co.uk/forum

This is using 1 account but using 2 instances of ad_network.* (ad_network.cfm & ad_network.php). Is this the correct method of doing this? Will it decrease my weight?

Thanks

amaze, Dec 4, 2004 IP
  4. digitalpoint

digitalpoint Overlord of no one Staff

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    Make sure you are only using one ad_network.txt file, other than that you should be fine.

digitalpoint, Dec 4, 2004 IP