1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Run your own Domain Registrar and Shared / Reseller Hosting provider! $70 BIN!

Discussion in 'Sites' started by RickM, Jun 2, 2012.

DomainRegOnline.com is a complete domain and web hosting reseller. The site is fully automated and runs on the LogicBoxes system. 
    You don't need to have any fancy billing software or management panels as its all included with the system. RegisterHop resells from an established ResellerClub account (the parent account is older than Resellerclub itself!) and has been established as a ResellerClub client since April 2006. 

With this site you will be able to sell a huge range of domains, hosting packages and more. You can resell cPanel shared accounts, cPanel Reseller accounts (with WHM, a free WHMCS license and Softaculous as standard), Digital Certificates, SiteBuilder and more. You can even offer reseller sites to others and take a cut of their profit if you wish.

WHAT YOU GET
    • DomainRegOnline.com domain name
    • Domain/Hosting Reseller Account with excellent rates and regular discounts and promotions.
    • Ability to sell cPanel shared and reseller hosting
    • Includes Softaculous script installer
    • Automated and included 30 day money-back guarantee on all hosting services as standard
    • Free WHMCS for the cPanel reseller accounts (again, automated - no extra work needed!)
    • Server status monitoring for your clients
    • Sell the following domain extensions:
      • .COM / .NET
      • .BIZ
      • .ORG / .INFO / .NAME
      • .CO
      • .XXX
      • .DE
      • .ES
      • .US
      • .CA
      • .COM.AU / .NET.AU
      • .CO.UK / .ME.UK / .ORG.UK
      • .EU
      • .IN
      • .CO.IN / .NET.IN / .ORG.IN / .GEN.IN / .FIRM.IN / .IND.IN
      • .CN.COM
      • .COM.CO / .NET.CO / .NOM.CO
      • .ASIA
      • .ME
      • .MOBI
      • .TEL
      • .TV
      • .CC
      • .WS
      • .BZ
      • .MN
      • .CO.NZ / .NET.NZ / .ORG.NZ
      • .EU.COM / .GB.COM / .AE.ORG / .KR.COM / .US.COM / .QC.COM / .GR.COM
      • .DE.COM / .GB.NET / .NO.COM / .HU.COM / .JPN.COM / .UY.COM / .ZA.COM / .BR.COM / .SA.COM / SE.COM / .SE.NET / .UK.COM / .UK.NET / .RU.COM
      • .CN / .COM.CN / .NET.CN / .ORG.CN
    • Sell the following extra services:
      • Email-only Hosting
      • Thawte SSL Certificates (including SSL 123 Certificate, Web Server Certificate, SGC SuperCert and Wildcard Server Certificate)
      • Do-it-yourself web design service (advanced sitebuilder)
      • Build-it-for-me web design (custom e-commerce and standard website designs)
      • Windows-based shared hosting with Plesk control panel included with all plans.
      • We can also provide VPS and Dedicated servers in the US and Europe on a per-order basis.

The website includes all the content, which is automatically updated as new services are added for you.

Additional domain extensions and hosting plans are added regularly.

This is a fantastic package and if it was purchased directly through ResellerClub would cost you around $1000 as they require you pay to get your wholesale prices lowered. With this website, your prices are at our best tier. For a full listed rundown of your cost prices please take a look at the WSDReg Partner Site for domains the price point we provide is slab 3, worth $999! As you sell more, you will automatically move up to even better slabs, lowering your costs and increasing profits every time!

As already explained, the provider, WSDReg has been a premium ResellerClub partner since before ResellerClub launched, and were known as DirectI, WSDReg has been running for 6 years and has thousands of happy customers, the WSDReg reseller program is ideal to get a complete domain registrar and web hosting service online without having to spend thousands on a proper infrastructure, as you grow your prices go even lower and WSDReg can work with you to provide custom hosting needs for your clients, with locations for Dedicated and VPS servers in both the US (Miami, Chicago and Los Angeles) and Europe (Manchester England and London England).

Also, dont forget that you can sell reseller accounts for domain registration too and get a complete 'partner site' to do so, located at http://partners.domainregonline.com

The site is also multi-lingual, supporting over 100 languages!

SALE NOTES:
    1. I only accept PayPal, please don't ask me to accept some odd payment methods as I'm simply not interested. I'm a reputable seller with a fully verified PayPal account.
    2. I provide assistance after the sale via email. I'm online a lot and this is the quickest and easiest way of contacting me for assistance.

BUYING THE SITE:
    This isn't an auction, there is a Buy it Now price of $70 ono. Offers may be sent via PM.

RickM, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  2. deadtimeline

deadtimeline Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 1
    Any traffic?

deadtimeline, Jun 2, 2012 IP
  3. electroze

electroze Active Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I wonder if this site was banned from Google. Easy way to tell is to search the URL within the Google search field. I do that and it does not show the site in its index, only other sites linking to it, which is a red flag.

RickM, what is your explanation for this?

electroze, Jun 6, 2012 IP