1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Ruby on Rails

Discussion in 'Ruby' started by maveric_marketing, Dec 4, 2010.

If anyone needs a Rails developer to build your website/webapp please try me !!!:)
    thanks

maveric_marketing, Dec 4, 2010 IP
  2. nixproxy

nixproxy Peon

Best Answers:
    I have GreasySpoon server that runs jruby application. Are you how experienced in Ruby? If you are, please show me your real work and I might hire you for a project.

nixproxy, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  3. maveric_marketing

maveric_marketing Peon

Best Answers:
    To be frank I'm newbie but really enthusiastic.
    Hmmm may be to project my experience. I can create any forum kinda of webapps for now , but given a task I can ramp-up the learning curve and get it done.
    But it will take a few more weeks to show up my first job with rails, under production ;). In the mean while you can view my git repositories to get an idea.
    But i would like to sent it across to you in a private manner , not as a reply to this thread publicly. How to do it am new to DP ??

maveric_marketing, Dec 5, 2010 IP
  4. deepakg

deepakg Peon

Best Answers:
    Ruby on Rails, often shortened to Rails or RoR, is an open source web application framework for the Ruby programming language. It is intended to be used with an Agile development methodology that is used by web developers for rapid development.

deepakg, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  5. jasedona

jasedona Peon

Best Answers:
    You may want to try posting on eLance as well... I know it's quite popular for hiring coding help.

jasedona, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  6. champion510

champion510 Member

Best Answers:
    still learning ROR?
    Can you teach me ROR? over the skype or phone is fine..
    I'm pretty techy and know HTML web development, DO SEO work, setup advanced wordpress sites but don't know ROR.
    I'll be happy to pay you for your time.

champion510, Mar 21, 2012 IP