1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

.rtf to .pdf Conversion

Discussion in 'PHP' started by Peham, Mar 28, 2013.

Hi, I am working on a project which takes user input and put the user data in to an .rtf file by replacing placeholders, now i have to generate the pdf file from .rtf file.
    I am searching for a solution for that, tried tcpdf but the size of my .rtf file is almost 1 mb, and it gives error.
    Please let me know, If there is any other solution you guys know.

Peham, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  2. EricBruggema

EricBruggema Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    What error does it give? and what more did you try?

EricBruggema, Mar 28, 2013 IP
  3. Peham

Peham Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    Hi,
    I tried tcpdf, fpdf, convertapi.com, doxument.com and few others, doxument.com's conversion works fine for me thought i am still working on making it done as i want.
    and yead tcpdf just keeps loading and then gives out the php execution time error and sometimes it just keeps loading and loading the page
    My client wants a quick and smooth process. I'll let you guys know when i really figured out this problem, meanwhile I would be really thankful if some here could come up with a better soultion.

Peham, Mar 29, 2013 IP