1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Rss feed without making posts

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by kjagradio, Dec 6, 2010.

I have been searching google and I have used Syndicate feed and feedwordpress and others to attempt to replicate this process. There is a local website called Salinapost.com This guy has setup Rss feeds to post images and grab feeds and make posts on his site. I know he's not in front of his PC 24-7 grabbing posts and uploading images,etc.

I would like to have music site that does what this post site does, I know it;s poss without making posts and taking up room on the server. I know it's gotta be something simple, I just have not hit on it yet. I am experienced in Drupal but not so much on Wp. Any help would be Greatly appreciated.

kjagradio, Dec 6, 2010 IP
  2. guardian999

guardian999 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    guardian999, Dec 14, 2010 IP
  3. indiahosting123

indiahosting123 Guest

Best Answers:
    i also don't know about rcc feeds i think your post help me to know something about it but there is nothing if you have some information about the rss feeds than you can share this with me i also use the syndicate rss feed but i don,t understand that so plz share

indiahosting123, Dec 15, 2010 IP
  4. SecurityCoders

SecurityCoders Peon

Best Answers:
    SecurityCoders, Dec 19, 2010 IP