1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RSS feed for news around a given keyword

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by ColorWP.com, Mar 21, 2017.

Previously, Google Blogs allowed people to search for a given keyword and subscribe to a RSS/ATOM feed for all blog posts on blogger.com around that given keyword.

Now that this option does not exist anymore (deprecated in favor of Google Alerts), I am finding no good way of creating a RSS feed for web-wide news/blog posts/videos that center around a given topic.

The context of my question is - I am developing an informative blog that centers around a given topic, let's assume it's a popular upcoming Video game or Software product. I'd like to be able to see in a centralized way - all new information that comes related to this topic.

Although I can use Google Alerts, I prefer RSS or JSON output because I am piping this response, along with other collected information to a centralized dashboard that I use for my content marketing strategy (so I can more easily pick what's trending and what not around this topic).

ColorWP.com, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  2. zibolin

zibolin Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    What about rss from twitter?

zibolin, Mar 21, 2017 IP
  3. Safaseo

Safaseo Active Member

Best Answers:
    Digital Goods:
    I used google alerts rss feature to overcome this changes. :)

Safaseo, Apr 10, 2017 IP