1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RSS Feed Aggregator Installation ?

Discussion in 'PHP' started by SolidPro, Apr 7, 2011.

Hello,
    After a few years of development (graphic design/html) I can honestly say I know may way around basic coding fairly well. However, PHP is foreign to me and although I have really tried my best as of lately, I am still having some issues. Please bare with me -

All I am wanting to do is be able to grab 2 or so RSS News feeds and have them appear on an html page on my site. Updating daily off course.

I just spent the last few days racking my brain endlessly trying every free news aggregator online. The thing is ... 98% of them did not have step-by-step installation instructions, and the ones that did have instructions did not speak the same English as I.

I am at wits end and was hoping their was someone here that could not only point me to the best free aggregator, but also slap me with some basic 1,2,3 instructions. I would be in debt!

Thank you

SolidPro, Apr 7, 2011 IP
  2. kendu

kendu Peon

Best Answers:
    The best one I used so far was CaRP Evolution. I think you can still download it for free.

kendu, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  3. SolidPro

SolidPro Peon

Best Answers:
    Thank you so very much! It is fantastic and I would have been SOL had you not posted.

-Regards

SolidPro, Apr 8, 2011 IP
  4. kendu

kendu Peon

Best Answers:
    My pleasure, sir :)

kendu, Apr 8, 2011 IP