1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

RSS errors ...Google feedburner forcing me to accept alternate names

Discussion in 'XML & RSS' started by usmledoctor, Jan 17, 2012.

Hello everyone,I have 1 question here about RSS errors
    I am new here so digital point not allowing me post a link so am just adding last domain part of my feedburner address

I named my domain name as Example instead of actual Domain name just for privacy sake

First i have created RSS feed burner address using Google feed burner...My first RSS feed address created was Example
    ..later I have deleted my RSS feed burner with an idea of creating same feed address with other email but finally landed in trouble

After Cancellation(deletion-not chosen for 30days redirection) I went to create again with same previous feed burner using my domain name Example but this time its not allowing /Example But forcing me to accept /Exyz xample/and sometimes if i try then forcing me to accept Exampleu

So feed burner offering me different combinations next to Example..like in the above xyz or exampleu but NOT allowing my actual Example domain name

How do i reactive my initial feed burner /Example

Iam getting ERRORS like below

The uri you entered was invalid. If the suggestion below is acceptable, press Next again.
    The feed was cancelled and not activated.

How can can i reactive the cancelled feed address /Example

Can i get create my initial Feed addres Example at least after 30days or shall i request Google to give it now

Plz guide me

usmledoctor, Jan 17, 2012 IP