1. Quickly find sites and domains for sale in the marketplace based on criteria that interests you.

Enter Marketplace
  2. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Selling Royalty Free Graphics - Digital Product Site - Sell Monthly Subscriptions

Discussion in 'Sites' started by ldigital, Feb 11, 2016.

Why are you selling this site?
    Don't have time for it and require funds for another project. This is a starter site and has no traffic to speak of.

How is it monetized?
    Site sells subscriptions or credits

Does this site come with any social media accounts?
    Can provide Facebook and Twitter page

How much time does this site take to run?
    Needs someone to promote it. I think the site would do well if it gathered a decent following on social media sites. Also, the site would benefit from SEO.

Content
    The site comes with over 2500 vectors already. Some of these (but not all) are available to purchase on other stock sites. With the sale of the site you are purchasing the right to sell them on VectorMex.com only and not on other sites.

Transfer
    Site files come to just under 10GB, so please make sure you are able to download this during the site transfer to your hosting.

I am selling my Royalty Free Vector Graphics site.

This is a rare opportunity to own a digital product site selling stock graphics again and again to customers.

You can set the prices to whatever you like. Customers can purchase credits or a monthly subscription and get instant access to the products.

Prices can be set to whatever you want. At the moment the best value monthly subscription is $60. Customers currently get 500 downloads for this amount (but you can give them however many you like)

Example
    So if you have just 20 customers and they buy the best value monthly subscription, then you will earn $1200 per month. ($60 x 20 = $1200)

The site comes with unique logo design.

The site has over 2500 high quality, in-demand vector images for customers to buy access to and download.

I spent a great deal of time and money getting this site up and running, but have never done any real promotion for it, other than setting up a Facebook & Twitter account.

This is fantastic opportunity for someone who can promote it. Perhaps you have a graphics/design site already and want a product site to link to it, or perhaps you want to get into this hot niche.

ldigital, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  2. Matthew Sayle

Matthew Sayle Prominent Member

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 25
    As Buyer:
    81.8% - 9
    Can you elaborate on how you came to own the rights to the current Vectors being offered on your website?

Do you have anything written showing you have the rights to distribute these vectors freely?

I am interested in purchasing this website just to use the vectors myself - so I need to make sure I won't be violating anyone else's intellectual property.

Matthew Sayle, Feb 11, 2016 IP
  3. AStruck

AStruck Greenhorn

Best Answers:
    As Seller:
    100% - 0
    As Buyer:
    100% - 0
    I'm interested as well.

AStruck, Dec 5, 2016 IP