1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Role of infographics.

Discussion in 'Search Engine Optimization' started by TDI-MAD, Jul 22, 2014.

How infographics helps in SEO, is it helps to increase traffic or backlink?

TDI-MAD, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  2. Kristina Roy

Kristina Roy Active Member

Best Answers:
    There is a good article at Moz Blog about related wit Infographics. moz . com/blog/how-to-build-links-with-infographics
    I hope, It will be useful for you.

Kristina Roy, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  3. rezwana

rezwana Member

Best Answers:
    Now in SEO infographics is a effective part. It will help u to increase your visitor. If you add infographics to your Article it will be rich and attractive.

rezwana, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  4. ladymacbeth9

ladymacbeth9 Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    I honestly think they only way that they do help is if you link them. Really think about it. The last three infographics that you saw.. who made them? There's an interesting article about that on search engine land I think. not positive about the venue.-- the bottom line was the info-graphics in and of themselves are interesting and attractive, but typically not memorable enough to make you remember who actually did the infographic that you saw and admired so much.

ladymacbeth9, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  5. KylieSweet

KylieSweet Well-Known Member

Best Answers:
    The main purpose of Infographic in SEO is not the traffic nor the backlinks but to help the targeted audience guide them with the content by using interesting infographic (content and flow of images) this is a sign of great user experience. Visitors will trust your site and they will possibly share your stuff to others.

KylieSweet, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  6. m.sivarajan

m.sivarajan Banned

Best Answers:
    Hi rezwana

can you explain me it bit elaborate, because i am struggling in this area

m.sivarajan, Jul 22, 2014 IP
  7. rezwana

rezwana Member

Best Answers:
    Information graphics or infographics are graphic visual representations of information, data or knowledge intended to present complex information quickly and clearly.They can improve cognition by utilizing graphics to enhance the human visual system’s ability to see patterns and trends. The process of creating infographics can be referred to as data visualization, information design, or information architecture.
    for more information go to wiki

rezwana, Jul 23, 2014 IP
  8. Louie Sonugan

Louie Sonugan Member

Best Answers:
    In other words, Infographics help visualized your website services or articles or other information about your website to your targeted audiences.

Louie Sonugan, Jul 23, 2014 IP