1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Robots.txt Error in Google Webmaster

Discussion in 'robots.txt' started by Ar!yaN, Dec 15, 2012.

I am having issue with my robots.txt file in google webmaster , because of that i am getting this error and not a single link getting submit to google :(

[​IMG]

How can i fix this, anyone can help , i am using wordpress

my site is: http://dramasonline.org
    robots.txt file access: http://dramasonline.org/robots.txt
    Code (markup):

Ar!yaN, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  2. ceebee

ceebee Active Member

Best Answers:
    My guess is that your disallows are problematic. Why not just upload an empty or blank robots.txt file to your main directory?

The directories you are protecting do not really need protecting as the content is hidden automatically by the empty index.php file in each directory.

ceebee, Dec 15, 2012 IP
  3. Ar!yaN

Ar!yaN Member

Best Answers:
    Thanks for your reply.

Problem solved.

Ar!yaN, Dec 16, 2012 IP
  4. mymake

mymake Peon

Best Answers:
    @ceebee, Nice suggestion provided. I tried to search thing from web from couple of days. I tried to hide my contact form and images directory using several ways due to this reason, one guy tried to hack my site and able to download all images from directory but after placing empty index.php file in same directory now it becomes hidden from normal users and not able to access same directory for downloading. Appreciate help.

mymake, Dec 24, 2012 IP