1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Robot.text, is it enough ??

Discussion in 'Shopping' started by umarpk, Feb 1, 2011.

I have a site and where I have offered free templates. And the text in all templates I have repeated even each paragraph I have repeated again and again in the same template.

So I have disallowed google search to appear that directory in google search results.

Now tell me that is this is enough which I have did???
    Is still google have a claim on duplicate content????

umarpk, Feb 1, 2011 IP
  2. Atco_Maart

Atco_Maart Peon

Best Answers:
    no if you block the google crawler in robot.txt the google crawler wont access your content which you have specified in the robot.txt.

Atco_Maart, Feb 4, 2011 IP
  3. kj3407

kj3407 Peon

Best Answers:
    Beware of duplicate content, someone posted content on my blog, I found out later it was a duplicate and was drop a pr point

kj3407, Feb 5, 2011 IP
  4. fsdnetwork

fsdnetwork Peon

Best Answers:
    google will crawl your site in different ways one of the directly to your domain (you could disallow it from your robot) buy the other way is following other links from external domains.

If you want to remove your entire site from google index I reommend go to google webmsater tools and goto to crawler settings and remove your entire domain.

Hope it help
    Claudio

fsdnetwork, Feb 6, 2011 IP