1. Advertising
    y u no do it?

Advertising (learn more)

Advertise virtually anything here, with CPM banner ads, CPM email ads and CPC contextual links. You can target relevant areas of the site and show ads based on geographical location of the user if you wish.

Starts at just $1 per CPM or $0.10 per CPC.

Robber convicted after leaving birth certificate behind

Discussion in 'General Chat' started by Tonb2000, Feb 26, 2013.

Can you say dumb??

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. -- The gas station robber who left his birth certificate at the scene, has been convicted of robbery. In 2011, Antwan Ellis used a ski mask and handgun to rob the BP gas station on 103rd Street. Ellis ambushed the store clerk as he was taking out the trash and fired a shot into the air demanding the clerk open the gas station.

The clerk tried to give Ellis his money, but Ellis refused. The victim was able to get away and run for help. Ellis dropped his backpack while running away from the scene. That backpack had Ellis' birth certificate in it. Police used the certificate to find Ellis’ home. Officers were there waiting on him by the time he got home from the robbery.

Ellis faces a minimum mandatory of 20 years in prison. He will be sentenced February 22, 2013.

http://www.actionnewsjax.com/content/topstories/story/Robber-convicted-after-leaving-birth-certificate/bvHDbeRWO0yTldcRYzBZSQ.cspx

Tonb2000, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  2. jmintuck

jmintuck Active Member

Best Answers:
    Well, how STUPID can a robber get? What a dumb@$$. Geez, I can't believe he has enough synapses in his brain to even breathe! I think I have seen other bumble heads something like this too, if you can believe these people can actually breathe without hardly enough brain cells.

jmintuck, Feb 26, 2013 IP
  3. bigwriter

bigwriter Active Member

Best Answers:
    That is one hell of a robber, I would say.

Going in to rob a gas station with your birth certificate in your bag ---- Stupidity

Leaving your backpack behind while running away from the crime scene ----- Priceless.

bigwriter, Feb 28, 2013 IP